Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just received my email back from nike europe on my mints being a bit flawed (the thin lasering on one foot basically missing, different in swooshes etc)  they gave me 15% off and a 15% code to use on next order..The customer support from these guys is always on point.
As said from myself a few pages ago, that’s absolutely true. Money refund (after I agreed with it) was also fast. They have also very good staff at the service center – the call I got was very friendly with all offerings.

I wish the Quality Control would be better though… It’s a shame on a sneaker that expensive, even more for the EXT line!  

As said from myself a few pages ago, that’s absolutely true. Money refund (after I agreed with it) was also fast. They have also very good staff at the service center – the call I got was very friendly with all offerings.

I wish the Quality Control would be better though… It’s a shame on a sneaker that expensive, even more for the EXT line!  
Indeed about the QC, I told them that too, I would rather have paid the 30% extra and had a better looking pair but oh well.. the discount helps ease the pain a bit :smile:

I don't think I'll be spending this soon though, I can't really see anything I like in the upcoming month or two..which is probably for the best since I've spent a fortune the past few months.

has anyone ordered from undefeated.com before and know if they ship double boxed or if they ship the shoes in bags?

Indeed about the QC, I told them that too, I would rather have paid the 30% extra and had a better looking pair but oh well.. the discount helps ease the pain a bit :smile:

I don't think I'll be spending this soon though, I can't really see anything I like in the upcoming month or two..which is probably for the best since I've spent a fortune the past few months.
That’s good, saves you money for the rest of the year... Lebron XI maybe?

One think that got me sad though was the fact that they did a restock a few days after i sent my bad pair back. Thay said they couldn't sent me a good pair or at least another pair because of the fact they are limited, but a few days after that they have a few online? Gladly I had a second one on stock.

Anyway, QC has to be better. In general it seems that the quality on pairs I got from my Nike reseller (small but great boutique) is on point, where as the quality on the online releases is a matter of luck. All Hazelnut, Black Nubucks and so on he had in his store were on point. I checked this also with a fellow NT'er from Greece. Who knows why, maybe they check the pairs for Nike reseller stores better and more thorough?

I hope that my Flyknit Racer Multicolor that I just ordered is not f...ed up. This would make me MAD.  

I guarantee the hacker guys who create the bots will have them ready for that day. I think by doing this and changing the layout to cancel out all the easy bots to get, nike just handed all the packs to the few guys who create bots and their friends. Before it gave the guys who just downloaded something for free a chance that lots of people had. So instead of helping regular people with releases they made it worse.

My friend offered me a size 12 pack for $2,100....still debating.
You call him your friend? 
laugh.gif

what you expect him to give it away?

Just received my email back from nike europe on my mints being a bit flawed (the thin lasering on one foot basically missing, different in swooshes etc)  they gave me 15% off and a 15% code to use on next order..The customer support from these guys is always on point.

When I contacted nike about my pair, they didnt offer me any kind of percentage off. Instead they shipped me another pair. Now i can either return the first pair for a full refund or keep the second pair and pay retail for them. Luckily the quality was better on the second pair

When I contacted nike about my pair, they didnt offer me any kind of percentage off. Instead they shipped me another pair. Now i can either return the first pair for a full refund or keep the second pair and pay retail for them. Luckily the quality was better on the second pair
Well they are sold out so they couldn't offer an exchange. Maybe nike eu values customers more than the american side of nike.. I've complained a few times and they have always been understanding and provide help/discount when needed. Cannot fault them at all.

Well they are sold out so they couldn't offer an exchange. Maybe nike eu values customers more than the american side of nike.. I've complained a few times and they have always been understanding and provide help/discount when needed. Cannot fault them at all.
I wouldn't say Nike EU values their customer more than Nike US. I think it all depends on the customer rep. you get when you place your call/online chat/ ect. . . and how their feeling that day to be honest with ya. The size 10.5 DB3's I received from NDC came with some cosmetic damage and the backwards COLE print on the upper of the shoe. I talked to online rep through their chat system first and even upload him pics in the chat. He told me best he could do was offer me a refund and return label for free shipping. Said I would just call and talk to someone over the phone. Next day I call the customer service phone # explain the situation and I'm given 20% off my DB3 order and a 20% coupon code for future purchase wasn't even asked to provide proof of the problems on the shoe.

View media item 520911

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Nike EU values their customer more than Nike US. I think it all depends on the customer rep. you get when you place your call/online chat/ ect. . . and how they are feeling that day to be honest with ya. The size 10.5 DB3's I received from NDC came with some cosmetic damage and the backwards COLE print on the upper of the shoe. I talked to online rep through their chat system first and even upload him pics in the chat. He told me best he could do was offer me a refund and return label for free shipping. Said I would just call and talk to someone over the phone. Next day I call the customer service phone # explain the situation and I'm given 20% off my DB3 order and a 20% coupon code for future purchase wasn't even asked to provide proof of the problems on the shoe.

View media item 520911

Goddamn...who's the rep you talked to, bro. I need to ask for him/her next time if something went wrong. Talked to multiple US reps before, all of them just feeding me craps :smh:

Mints arrived from FL.

Quality is the same as the one I got from EC.

Imperfections on both, definitely not worth $250.

FL has scuffed toe boxes as pictured below but swooshes do match while the EC pair didn't.

View media item 521069

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom