Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

nike.com return policy straight from the site now we all can stop arguing about something this stupid and get back to the shoes.

Last edited:
probably one of the reasons why nike eu hand out discounts easier than nike us.. if they are getting returns which they can sell again compared to people wearing them and THEN returning, leaving them unable to sell as new - losing profit.

probably one of the reasons why nike eu hand out discounts easier than nike us.. if they are getting returns which they can sell again compared to people wearing them and THEN returning, leaving them unable to sell as new - losing profit.
Nike....losing a profit?.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats a good one

Nike....losing a profit?.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats a good one
So if they sell the shoe for $250 and they cannot sell it because its been beaten into the ground - it probably goes into the bin = 100% loss, cost and profit.

or if they're not bad and they sell it discount - loss of profit. this doesnt mean they are selling it for COST it means they are LOSING money they could have earned (profit).

There is a difference between cost and profit..we all know the shoes cost nothing to make.

Last edited:
I'd go with the Red Carpets too. More of a classic colorway IMO, but then I'm biased cuz they're my favorite released VII. Mints are just a flavor of the week shoe to me, no pun intended.

Also, here's the link to that video someone mentioned with the lace swaps for the low Two-Time Champions. The orange laces don't look as sick as I thought they'd look, but they're still nice and are the best of the three.

Supposedly some guys just did this trade. What do y'all think? I'd rather have the Championship pack...I woulda been sold if it was the pack for all 3 Yeezy 1's though lol

I mean it's all personal preference. If I had to do the trade I honestly might be tempted to take the two Yeezy 2s just cuz I see myself wearing those more often than the championship pack shoes. I actually like the championship 9 pack a lot better. But on the other hand...the X pack's definitely gonna be harder to come by down the road simply cuz less numbers of them were made, and if you're a big Lebron fan, it'll have some sentimental/historical value. Taking the 9 pack from last year as an example, you really can't find many pairs of those floating around, even if you had the money to cop.

Yeezy 2's all day over the pack imo. I have them and love the way they look on feet with some nice jeans. This pack on the other hand I have no desire to even try and get them. I'm just not crazy about either shoe. The Elites can basically be ID'd (though I do find them nice), and the Lows are, well, the lows, which are not appealing to me at all.

I'd take the Yeezy 2s.

The solar Yeezys are the bane of my sneaker existence plus the LeBron elites do nothing for me, I'm more interested in the lows.

I'd do that trade in a heart beat.

Doesn't look like EU will be getting the championship pack. Just ID'd the red pair as close as i could

Doesn't look like EU will be getting the championship pack. Just ID'd the red pair as close as i could
yeah ive asked em twice on twitter and customer support via email yesterday, all of em said no release shown on database. will be same as mvps - no release here.

Because Nike wants us to pay $300.00+ on Nike ID :smh:

Anyone else feelin' the Akron Zips lows?

def feelin em, went with the sonic yellows first though, next is the usa, then the plumb, then the Aeros. they should ALL be found for the LOW too

they r the Akron Aeros though ( minor league team)

Lebron Low 10 most comfortable shoe ive ever worn, and by far the hardest shoe to do a lace swap in

LOVE LOVE LOVIN that most cats hate these Lows, LOVIN IT !

I've received worn pairs of AM2011 from NDC US. Upon calling them they setup an exchange and gave me a promo code. They just ship the return of a worn pair to the next person until someone just stays with them. Unless the shoe is really beat up. When I was talking to an idiot online rep about my Black Nubucks with a defective swoosh, she told me they get recycled to become a playground court. 

Back
Top Bottom