Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think you're missing the point. The west side is going all out to get it so they can resell it back to the east for 5x the value.. I doubt anyone be wearing it.

Speak for yourself and not the west. I live on the west coast and I want these to rock, not resell

Speak for yourself and not the west. I live on the west coast and I want these to rock, not resell

Aint no denying that I'm definitely selling it. Ain't no way I'm rocking those. using that money for the platinum yeezy 2 then i'll rock that instead. Good luck to you and hope to see pics of an on feet.

Aint no denying that I'm definitely selling it. Ain't no way I'm rocking those. using that money for the platinum yeezy 2 then i'll rock that instead. Good luck to you and hope to see pics of an on feet.

I understand. Guess I'm the 5% that ain't

Sometimes ppl kill me w/ the "It's just a basketball shoe, you're suppose to hoop in em" talk...I had a discussion in the LeBron 9 Thread about the South Beach Elite and Cannons...I was like, "Dude, why are you hoopin in those (South Beach)...only person that shld be hooping in those are LeBron himself cuz he can easily get another pair??? LOL ...He was like, "They're just shoes to me" But, enough w/ that...I'm willing to bet ain't nobody hoopin in either of the Championship pack kicks, since these are just kicks???

Sometimes ppl kill me w/ the "It's just a basketball shoe, you're suppose to hoop in em" talk...I had a discussion in the LeBron 9 Thread about the South Beach Elite and Cannons...I was like, "Dude, why are you hoopin in those (South Beach)...only person that shld be hooping in those are LeBron himself cuz he can easily get another pair??? LOL ...He was like, "They're just shoes to me" But, enough w/ that...I'm willing to bet ain't nobody hoopin in either of the Championship pack kicks, since these are just kicks???

they're just shoes bruh. i wore my signed yeezy samples to go horse back riding. not a big deal unless the shoes are made of paper or something.

these red elites gonna be everyday beaters if i can get 2 packs.

they're just shoes bruh. i wore my signed yeezy samples to go horse back riding. not a big deal unless the shoes are made of paper or something.

LMMFAO!!! Possibly the greatest reply I'll ever get back

How many did you get each time? I only get like 3 per a store. Such a waste of time too. Go to work, drive to hoh during break, then do it again after work smh. I get better luck online.

I got like 2 tickets each time, they always had 2 days to pick up a raffle ticket, so I go both days.

But will you do it if you have one pack? If I had everything in pack of two i would wear it. It's just Ain't no way I'm seeing two pair.

Last edited:
Come shoe gods & award me with a pair on NDC. On the real I'll be flipping them & when I do I might go visit my mom on her birthday who is on a long vacation (4 months) back home in Eritrea. That'll def. be worth the price of retail :wink:

Got this chick that's willing to do "work" for a pack 
roll.gif

lolllll I was born in the 80's but you cant tell me s*** about my Miami Heat.  Greatest game in history especially to witness Live.  Lebron will surpass MJ, no doubt.  IMO

Get ready for that 3 peat.

Haha, take your homer glasses off. Lebron is great, but not that great. He doesn't have the ice running through his veins like MJ & Kobe. Those two will slit your throat and let you bleed out on the court. Last second among those 3, LJ is my last choice to take the final shot.

Last edited:
MAAAAAN, WHEN I ASK NICELY NO ONE LISTENS...

SPORTS TALK = KICKED OUT OF THREAD

NOW IM A JERK, RIGHT?

AND TO THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, IVE BEEN DELETING THE COMMENTS SO ITS A LOT MORE THAT WAS HERE THAN WHATS IN HERE NOW.

Sorry, replied to a sports comment before I read this. Whoopsie lol

But will you do it if you have one pack? If I had everything in pack of two i would wear it. It's just Ain't no way I'm seeing two pair.
If i obtain just 1 pack i'm selling or trading.

Now, if I'm able to cop 2 pairs I'm most def selling one of em' and keeping the other, but for ppl tryna to double up...Good Luck w/ that

Back
Top Bottom