Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Memp and RNDS got their own Quick-strike pays someone and i never even heard of RSVPkickz and Snatcher dunno about them but its possible but the person that does it for Quickstrike does it for a lot of sites he takes all the info from the sites and sends em. Then when he gets dms back he lets the sites know and then they pay him.

As for the 500 we charged that because that's was the price from the jump everyone was thinking $500 even us and then we decided to do $400 which isnt a big difference but whatever -- 99.9% will get their money back anyway and all the crying about price will be for nothing.
Did your hashtag work for NYC? You get any pairs?

weebay-o.gif

nerd.gif
Same reaction I had WHOA! 
laugh.gif

Also no site got a single pack that means that nobody doing manual got a single pack. Where did the packs go?

Memp and RNDS got their own Quick-strike pays someone and i never even heard of RSVPkickz and Snatcher dunno about them but its possible but the person that does it for Quickstrike does it for a lot of sites he takes all the info from the sites and sends em. Then when he gets dms back he lets the sites know and then they pay him.

As for the 500 we charged that because that's was the price from the jump everyone was thinking $500 even us and then we decided to do $400 which isnt a big difference but whatever -- 99.9% will get their money back anyway and all the crying about price will be for nothing.
Did your hashtag work for NYC? You get any pairs?

Hashtag did work zero packs like the other sites.

Props to everyone who didn't even try to RSVP these and enjoyed their day to the max. Instead of sitting by the computer all day refreshing thinking you got a "chance".  You can't buy time back in life, good job for just living life. For those that don't know, the person who does the NikeNYC twitter already leaked out the hashtag and time he's going to do it to all of his boys. Ya'll FAILED since the day began 
happy.gif

LOL EVERYONE WHO GETS A RSVP GOES TO NIKETALKTO BRAG

ALMOST 4:30 NIKETOWN CHICAGO SHOULD BE UP SOON

roll.gif

AT DUDE THAT SNITCHED, SURPRISED NOBODY SNITCHED ON THE YOUTUBE BOT SELLERS THAT SHOW THEIR NAME AS PROOF 

These guys... I argued with then to death but they called it. $350 they said they'd be the best for this @Kicksonlock: Missed 3 at NYC. Confirmation and refund emails will be going out soon. Please be patient.

m.twitter.com/Kicksonlock

These guys... I argued with then to death but they called it. $350 they said they'd be the best for this @Kicksonlock: Missed 3 at NYC. Confirmation and refund emails will be going out soon. Please be patient.

m.twitter.com/Kicksonlock

If they really got any (highly doubt it) they are the fastest rsvp site.

Guess we didn't exactly how limited these were....maybe rigged where the employees gave out the hash-tag beforehand?
You're right. None of the rsvp site claim anything yet.  Sounds like zero for NY thru rsvp service.

Back
Top Bottom