Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If that was the case people who tried manual would have gotten a pair.

Yeah but who knows really, how many pairs are available on RSVP, and then assume that whoever won was a NT'er and posted it. If each location has about 1 FSR, or less, chances are slim that even a NT'er would get one of those slots.

On top of that, I think some NT locations have their RSVP being rigged again by employees.

No one has claimed a RSVP yet....
mean.gif
I doubt anyone will...All pairs are probably already spoken for @ every NT...

This is what it has come to.
mean.gif
People looking like a bunch of peasants waiting for bread. All this over some shoes. Stop wasting your time on bs get a job or education and get paid. You can buy whatever you want whenever you want.
sell me your connects then.

This is what it has come to. :smh: People looking like a bunch of peasants waiting for bread. All this over some shoes. Stop wasting your time on bs get a job or education and get paid. You can buy whatever you want whenever you want.

But I am getting pay to sit here and be entertain. I love my job :smokin

times like these i wish i was the guy from jumper, at night invision the nike nyc store and *boom* take my size 11 pack & leave the money on the counter 
smokin.gif

Might as well take the money it ain't like you getting a receipt
smokin.gif
haha ur right, or take the whole size run & leave a note saying reconsider your employees & release system. that would get nike feeling some type of way LOL

times like these i wish i was the guy from jumper, at night invision the nike nyc store and *boom* take my size 11 pack & leave the money on the counter 
smokin.gif
Could always hide somewhere in the mall until they close, then break into the Nike store after dark, back the box truck up well you know the rest...btw JK!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom