Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Well I hate to break up all this RSVP talk but these official NDC images are FIRE! 
devil.gif
 This is as close as I'm going to get to these.........

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon  

Did you really just tag Nike images? Was that necessary?
Because all these so called "sneaker blogs" will take these pictures and use them as there own, as they do frequently with other info off NT. They didn't find them.....

Typical NT form.....focus on everything but the shoes..... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Some how a friend has a "rsvp". I have no interest in these so we're going half on the pack (Its 650 ) . I would've slept but after seeing prices may as well flip and pay off a few small bills

Because all these so called "sneaker blogs" will take these pictures and use them as there own, as they do frequently with other info off NT. They didn't find them.....

What....... Open a window.. You tagged Nike pics whatever's floating around your house is fu****** with your head bro.

I really wanted to get these. But I know theirs.no.chance at them. I guess I can do with out them just how I miss out on almost every release on NDC

All these RSVP sites are gonna have a 100% success rate with the Green Glows cuz no one wants them. They're going to tweet, everything is working now. Lol..

All these RSVP sites are gonna have a 100% success rate with the Green Glows cuz no one wants them. They're going to tweet, everything is working now. Lol..
Well, hopefully my twitter feed gets enough exposure for people to opt away from RSVP sites and use a free service and rely on copy and paste.

Not all locations award first come first reserved with RSVP DMs.  Some have a time buffer.

Back
Top Bottom