Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Don't know if its anything special but the HoH in Dadeland mall (south florida) has a few sizes of Area 72 in kids size. . forgot what the guy told me.

So i'm guessing it's safe to say the Celebration Pack was a relatively quiet release (i.e. no shootings, fights, doors being broken down, bumrushing, etc.). I didn't see any reports of such activity on the news in any area.

Last edited:
Anyone that copped willing to just sell the lows? Looking to buy just the lows in size 10 or 10.5. Haven't seen any come up on the bay

So I checked out the Akron Aero lows in person today after being hyped to get them from online pics and what not. Try them on and the lows are just turds. Don't know why I expected them to amaze me but I left super disappointed. Might've just been a shoe that looks bad in size 13. Has this happened to anybody else or did I have an idiotically high level of expectation?

Akron aero lows aren't hot no matter the size, the only lows worth looking at are the plums.
Hopefully they don't disappoint in person, if they do then there's no saving the Lebron X lows.

LeBron low is one of the most comfortable shoes I'veever tried on. Shame it's not aesthetically pleasing

I feel like the only way someone could make money and sell the pack is if they split it. If i every see the lows for under 800 i might consider it.
Hopefully since everybody hates lows.

So I checked out the Akron Aero lows in person today after being hyped to get them from online pics and what not. Try them on and the lows are just turds. Don't know why I expected them to amaze me but I left super disappointed. Might've just been a shoe that looks bad in size 13. Has this happened to anybody else or did I have an idiotically high level of expectation?
I saw someone with huge feet wearing them and they didn't look to good at all but when I saw them in a smaller size on display they looked so much better so you're not the only one. I'll get them if they're $115 like the yellows are some places.

Back
Top Bottom