Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

absolutely amazing to see ppl paying up to $5K for this pack lol

Do these ppl think this is a good investment as a collectors item??? I mean really, do these ppl think anyone will ever pay $10K for a couple pairs of shoes that were sold to the public?

Theyre not signed, theyre not numbered.

The signed Cons MJ made available last year sold for only a couple grand more lol.....now thats a collectors item.

Same goes for the WTMVP's, I just dont get it. Im capable of spending the money but there are sooooo many other things I'd rather have for that money. Congrats to those that got the pack, I hope you got it for the right reasons
Man this is so true it hurts.  I wish I had the cash to get that MJ/converse pack only 30 made and signed by MJ. But like someone said, these are not autographed, not numbered, nike says 600 or 700 packs but it could easily be over a  thousand with some pairs being made not to distribute.  We don't even know the production numbers... at least with the JB Bins a number was out there it was concrete and I have never heard of any one coming across a duplicate pair with the same number.  

I said it before, HYPE shoe meant for those with disposable cash... not really limited in comparison true collectors items, price not justifiable, just a shoe EVERYONE wanted to RE-SELL.

Last edited:
ill give it a week or so, everyone's blood pressure will drop to normal and resellers will have the blood flow back in their brains. They aren't thinking straight. 

Someone wanted my Tennis Ball elite 9s AND $500 cash for one of his packs :lol:

I wouldn't add a dime.

SAME DUDES THAT GOT THOSE 4 PACKS FROM NIKEDC ALSO GOT THE "HOOKUP" ON THE MVP LEBRON X. YALL IN DC BETTER DO SOMETHING! THAT MANAGER IS SHADY AF ! 

why wouldnt they just trade these for yeezys.... which arent even confirmed yet... 
mean.gif
A PRODUCT CODE FOR THE RED YEEZY 2 EXISTS. THEY COMING OUT! 

all these people offering up 4-6 pairs of shoes for the pack are going to get robbed like s*** hate to say it, but if youre meeting up theres going to be a squad behind you and rob you. if youre mailing, theyre never going to send you anything. unless you make the trade face to face in a police station theres no way you wont get robbed

why wouldnt they just trade these for yeezys.... which arent even confirmed yet... 
mean.gif
A PRODUCT CODE FOR THE RED YEEZY 2 EXISTS. THEY COMING OUT! 
wow thanks for the caps lock chief. i understand the shoes are being made, but no date has been set. for all you know the product code couldve only been made to put on the 50 boxes that are going out to the contest winners, and nothing else. this isnt the place to talk yeezys

wow thanks for the caps lock chief. i understand the shoes are being made, but no date has been set. for all you know the product code couldve only been made to put on the 50 boxes that are going out to the contest winners, and nothing else. this isnt the place to talk yeezys
guess i should keep the release details to myself then 
nerd.gif

No one is going to pay $5000 for this pack. I think those who have this pack have the upper hand when it comes to getting multiple heat trades. I think a lot of people would have a hard time dropping that much money on this pack alone. Sellers need to keep in mind, a $5000 sale on eBay is risky. I would also be worried about the IRS depending on the amount of money I have made over the year.

Just out of curiosity I've been saving up some bucks. My boy accepted my offer of $1,500 for these. Is that reasonable for the pack? Never spent that much on kicks and just want to get input before I bite the bullet and proceed to cop.

Just out of curiosity I've been saving up some bucks. My boy accepted my offer of $1,500 for these. Is that reasonable for the pack? Never spent that much on kicks and just want to get input before I bite the bullet and proceed to cop.

Just look at the prices on eBay, granted they are LISTED at those crazy prices. No idea what the average selling price is. But if you're willing to drop the cash with your friend and he's accepting it, then go for it. It's really whatever you deem reasonable. Seems to be a somewhat fair price based on what I've been reading.

guess i should keep the release details to myself then 
nerd.gif
do you. never had a chance at them to begin with so im not expecting much. 

So I've never tried on a low. For the regular x's I need to go half a sz up from my normal sz due to tightness. Do the lows fit tts or .5 up as well?

Back
Top Bottom