Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You guys realize that on the band it says "$100 ones" each band holds 100 dollars worth of ones he just put a hundred dollar bill on top to make it seem like its stacks...

Those are 1's under that hundred, look at the strap lol
I'm quite aware of it, I was joking around. Regardless, thats $500 there, I'm sure I can get at least on Lion polo with that. But, back on topic.... Raspberries look like the final release for the 10, still debating getting those or the Plum Hyperposites.

Surprised to see the "USA" lows sold out on NDC. They are the only X low I've seen that has sold out so far. Then I realized they were the only GR X low he was photographed in. I wonder if that's why. SMH if it is...

kinda blurry but he did wear the easters also, kinda makes sense along the line you were speakin on being that the easters r the only other low that does not have a fsr on every site. i like all the lows but the easters , sonic yellows and usa are at tha top of tha list

he better get a pic taken soon wearing the rasberry/plumb joints or else :wink:

View media item 548580

Those are 1's under that hundred, look at the strap lol
LMMFAO!!!
roll.gif

Around retail, a little more maybe. Once the exts dry up expect prices to increase, especially for pairs that aren't messed up from quality control

And dudes wonder why I dont post on NT anymore......Just complete and utter nonsense....

Homie went all the way to bank to get a $500 in singles so he can put his chest out....when is the madness on this forum going to stop....

Dont even get me started on those Polo shirts....
No one went to the bank, chill. It was a joke between me and awesome blossom, somewhat off topic. My apologies to those Internet bad boys who can't understand humor. I'm guessing this thread will be locked now, see you in when the 11's drop.

Back
Top Bottom