Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

These definitely didn't make the rounds at the outlets like the 9's did.  Black/Red, Scarface and Black out 9's were floating around outlets in full size runs for like 69.99 at certain spots.  I know we have seen a few X's at outlets like windchills, canarys and volts, but even then the sizes were very limited and the price wasn't that great.  Very interesting for as much flack as the X took design wise, seems to have sold just fine, even with the abundance of colorways. 

Do they still have those 9s at your local outlet???

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/nike-basketball-extraterrestrial-collection/

AS/area 72s only went up to 14
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Then no, but where were they purchased? Stores like foot locker will honor them as FD (factory defect).

you know I am really glad Kicks Crew lowered the price on the ASGs I was going to order the the other day and they were 240, as long as they still have my size in a few days I am pulling the trigger on them

Last edited:
I've had pretty crappy luck and timing lately, I really hope my size doesn't sell out on there before I get the funds for these this weekend. I have been wanting these for a long, long, time.

if u are waiting for funds just to buy sneakers, maybe u should pass.

my grandmama always said only buy something if u can afford to buy 5 of them

Yeah I hate to sound like an old man but waiting on funds for sneakers? Do you homie but sounds like priorities are a little mixed up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom