Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

@skep

I've emailed dude 3x and he hasn't replied so I have pretty much done all I can do at this point. Haha we shall see!

shoot they got a 9 for that price?

Wish I could find size 9 at that price!
Lol they might have in a 9. It's only this one store that has them for so cheap. I found it a week ago, but didn't cop. I went to another Footlocker to have the find me an 11 and she found a few in the area. I went back to the store today to buy any size and just exchange at another store for my size so I can take advantage of the price, but she actually had an 11. #winning

Lol they might have in a 9. It's only this one store that has them for so cheap. I found it a week ago, but didn't cop. I went to another Footlocker to have the find me an 11 and she found a few in the area. I went back to the store today to buy any size and just exchange at another store for my size so I can take advantage of the price, but she actually had an 11. #winning

LUCKY!!!! Damn I wish my cards were as nice to me. Nice pick up!

damn, that was my size too....info on the sku for the blue diamond please.

btw, repped for the crimson elite sku, thx skip :nthat:

just ordered the ASG 72s from Kicks Crew, really glad I waited because about a week or so ago I was going to pick them up on there but they were charging more

this will be last my pickup for a while, but have been wanting this shoe for a long time, really liked it when I saw it in person

can't wait to get these in!

Been a while since I posted in this thread, glad you found them bro, I know you were wanting these for the longest, I love my pair.
View media item 667829

I need to figure which ones I'm keeping. I can't keep all of them.... 

I kept all of them. Lebron X is probably my favorite shoe. I think Pressure colorway is underrated. Wish I got Floridians as well. Lace swapped the Super Heroes (which I got from NBA store for $110 shipped). Sold both my sports packs for a bill each so it helped offset the costs of Gold Medals and Wind Chills (also was able to use 25% off on Eastbay for those)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom