Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Copped for $120 Shipped.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
only place that still has the crimsons in my size locally still have them at retail and won't budge on price smh

Hey guys! I don't usually post here in NT (this might even be my first post lol) but I don't have anyone to personally ask about this, so I thought I'd ask it here:

Can the yellowing on the Lebron X Elite's mesh upper part still be cleaned? See photo below:

Thanks!

^^^It can't be cleaned because it's not dirt.

But there are solutions you can apply to reverse the yellowing, depending on the material you apply it to.

Hit up @fabes_soles on IG or email him. He sells a solution that works really well.

Oxy clean maybe? I used it on my air max 90s mesh and it cleaned it right up. Then again mine was a stain so idk, but you can try it

Same damn thing happen to my USA 9's low. Worst thing about it was that It happen within 1-2 months and after 2-3 wears!

Hey guys! I don't usually post here in NT (this might even be my first post lol) but I don't have anyone to personally ask about this, so I thought I'd ask it here:

Can the yellowing on the Lebron X Elite's mesh upper part still be cleaned? See photo below:

Thanks
Co-worker once told me toothpaste helps, not sure if true maybe someone can correct me on that. I'm having the same issue only 3 wears and already yellowing.

Hey thanks guys! I wasn't sure if Jason Markk could do the trick. 

It's from an ebay ad, so I guess I'll just wait for another decent deal with no yellowing lol.

invalid flow invalid flow my super hero's fit much smaller than my home elites. My tts is 9.5 as well. I have a 10 in both. I have to wear elite socks with the homes to prevent heel slip. Heroes are uncomfortably tight in elite socks

Last edited:
@invalid flow my super hero's fit much smaller than my home elites. My tts is 9.5 as well. I have a 10 in both. I have to wear elite socks with the homes to prevent heel slip. Heroes are uncomfortably tight in elite socks
oh thats interesting, the superheros were the first elites i played in and ended up exchanging them for a size up (to 13). But I never did play in the others in my normal size to see if they were different I just got em in 13 figuring all elites were small like that. right now im playing in the dades at 13 and generally they are a bit roomy so sometimes I double sock it sometimes not. hmmm. 

at this point tho, no way im gonna find 12s in my other couple elites so it is what it is. but this is interesting, that teh superheros are different than the other elites. 

anyone else can speak on this?

Back
Top Bottom