Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Dc strikes again.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

anybody who plays ball in the X's, have any of you had trouble with the outrigger doing its job in stopping you from rolling over your ankle?

I just did it twice in 2 separate occasions, Its kinda ruined the shoe for me performance-wise.

which sucks because it's cushioning set up is top notch. |I
I ball in elites , I don't know what you mean by outrigger but I have no issues. After I got used to my foot feeling so high off the ground I love them

anybody who plays ball in the X's, have any of you had trouble with the outrigger doing its job in stopping you from rolling over your ankle?

I just did it twice in 2 separate occasions, Its kinda ruined the shoe for me performance-wise.

which sucks because it's cushioning set up is top notch.
tired.gif
I ball in elites , I don't know what you mean by outrigger but I have no issues. After I got used to my foot feeling so high off the ground I love them
does anybody know how much these are worth used? I saw one for about 100 but it sold

Last edited:
Hate that I got on these late because I remember them sitting in store in Atlanta but kind of happy because I can find reasonable prices. Now I'm on the hunt for the Pure Platinums but dudes keep asking dumb prices for a size 12.

reviews have said the elites have better support (maybe the carbon fiber) but do you have any problems playing on your toes? I usually only play in shoes that are low to the ground

Last edited:

tired.gif
I'm guessing that your foot is not as secure as it should be which is why you're rolling...

Yes, the elites do have better support though,but i thought the outrigger was just fine for support, since your feet don't slip because of it

I'm guessing that your foot is not as secure as it should be which is why you're rolling...

Yes, the elites do have better support though,but i thought the outrigger was just fine for support, since your feet don't slip because of it
for playing ball in, if ur foot is slipping and stuff in lebron x, maybe look into a kobe 7 or 8. i thought lebron x was the best shoe to play in until i played in kobes (8s)

Appreciate the answers guys, I honestly love the X as a ball shoe in every way apart from the outrigger.

which by the way the outrigger is the part on the outsole on the upper lateral side, its not the TPU diamond part.

the outrigger is essentially a "lip" on the outsole that is meant to prevent rolling over, if you took the lebron X and then the KD IV, the outrigger is much larger on the KD than the lebron

tired.gif
i have rolled over my ankles a couple times this past winter... in the elites. But it wasnt on hard cuts (which I think is what the outrigger is for) but rather on backpedalling through a crowded lane or coming down funny in a crowded lane. Eventually I suspected I was rolling over the carbon fiber ankle wings on the elites so stopped tying them up tight. haven't rolled since. Also my ankles started to get stronger again so there's that. 

Nice pick up! I'm slowly starting to look for a pair myself. Prices are pretty good ATM...tempting.

What's a good price for these? I want a pair in a 12 and need to know what range I should be looking/talking people down to.

I've seen some pairs go for around 4 bills (my size 8 ) but my homie Mross16 caught his pair size 10 for $470 in amazing condition. Looked brand new. So these can prob be had between 400 lowest and me personally wouldn't go over 600.

Last edited:
I'll easily scoop a pair at 400. Went sending offer on eBay today and the lowest I got was 550 for a worn pair.

Back
Top Bottom