Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sizing question. Been offered a size 10.5 asg and a size 9.5 mint. I wear a size 10 in lebron 12's. Which shoe would be a better fit?

Sizing question. Been offered a size 10.5 asg and a size 9.5 mint. I wear a size 10 in lebron 12's. Which shoe would be a better fit?

Def the 10.5 ASG. X's tended to run a half small with the 12 running TTS. All my X's (EXT's included) are 8.5. The few 12's I have are 8. But I also have a slightly wide foot.

Def the 10.5 ASG. X's tended to run a half small with the 12 running TTS. All my X's (EXT's included) are 8.5. The few 12's I have are 8. But I also have a slightly wide foot.
Thanks. I read some went a half size down for ext's so I was wondering if I'd be safe.

Thanks. I read some went a half size down for ext's so I was wondering if I'd be safe.
I wore a 10 in regular X's and went down to a 9.5 in the X EXT (corks) and the fit is perfect.  

So for some I think some did go down a half size, if that helps.  

What's the difference between the elite and regular x? Anyone got any input?
I think the Elite X is a tad snugger in the heel, the carbon fiber wings make them a tad stiffer, and feel a little bit more snug overall, but pretty close sizing wise.  I wear the same in the Elite as the regular X.  Other than the carbon fiber and the lacing is a bit different, they are pretty much the same sole and feel wise.  Same zoom air bag setup.  

Isn't there like a 40 mark up from the regular to elites?
Regular X's were $180 (GR's not including Nike+, GR's with Nike+ like the Pressure and Windchill were $200. Nike+ with SportPack were $270) and Elites were $260. But as we all know none of the price hikes are really justified. But at least on the X you got Carbon Fiber.

Regular X's were $180 (GR's not including Nike+, GR's with Nike+ like the Pressure and Windchill were $200. Nike+ with SportPack were $270) and Elites were $260. But as we all know none of the price hikes are really justified. But at least on the X you got Carbon Fiber.
Thanks. Can't believe that's the only difference. At least with the Kobe 8 and the elite version they changed from lunarlon to zoom air bags.

The Zoom was different on the Lebron X Elite.
It was the exact same 360 zoom bag, but a lot of wearers thought the Elite bag felt more "firm" less bouncy than the regular X, which some liked.  

I felt like the lockdown, and the glove like fit was the biggest improvement on the X Elite.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom