Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sorry Miami fans streak over they had a good run, I knew that either Chicago or the Spurs would've beat them before they broke the record, but the funniest moment is at the end of the game when lebron is heading back to the locker room someone in the crowd tried to swipe his headband off his head he stopped for a moment I thought that lebron is going to go in the stands and punch someone in the face lmao,,,,
laugh.gif
  So now lets see them in the playoffs against each other with my boy Rose/Noah back on the floor thats going to be crazy series if it happens!!

Last edited:
Sorry Miami fans streak over they had a good run, but the funniest moment is at the end of the game when lebron is heading back to the locker room someone tried to swipe his headband off his head he stopped for a moment I thought that lebron is going to go in the stands and punch someone in the face lmao,,,,:lol: did anyone else see that? So now lets see them in the playoffs against each other with my boy Rose/Noah back on the floor thats going to be crazy series if it happens!!

I cant wait for that... :smokin #revenge

Last edited:
Sorry Miami fans streak over they had a good run, but the funniest moment is at the end of the game when lebron is heading back to the locker room someone tried to swipe his headband off his head he stopped for a moment I thought that lebron is going to go in the stands and punch someone in the face lmao,,,,
laugh.gif
did anyone else see that?
So now lets see them in the playoffs against each other with my boy Rose/Noah back on the floor thats going to be crazy series if it happens!!

+1

Sorry Miami fans streak over they had a good run, but the funniest moment is at the end of the game when lebron is heading back to the locker room someone in the crowd tried to swipe his headband off his head he stopped for a moment I thought that lebron is going to go in the stands and punch someone in the face lmao,,,,
laugh.gif
did anyone else see that? So now lets see them in the playoffs against each other with my boy Rose/Noah back on the floor thats going to be crazy series if it happens!!

lol i saw that i thought lebron was gonna kill that guy but he just stared him down

Another shot of the elite's lebron had pregame same angle though, also really like the pair he wore during the game, these are the black suede right?

That's the Sport Turquiose/violet force Elites. Another whack loud colorway.

Kicks-crew has the cheap looking hazelnut lifestyles. Retail looks to be around a bill if it's in the mid-$100 range on there. Can't get the suedes, you can get the poor man's joints.

Yes! Say what they want but JB is PLAYED OUT! Every major release kills it more and more. Nostalgia factor? Of what? 2 years ago from when they last dropped? When I think of grape V's I don't revert back to 90-91, I think of videos of malls full of kids clawing each other for a pair. When I think of concord xi's I don't think of MJ killing it, I think of the Get money boys" and kids catching ammonia, yes ammonia. I'm good on all that :smh:

I'm shaking my head at your word ammonia. Yes ammonia. LOL

That's the Sport Turquiose/violet force Elites. Another whack loud colorway.

Kicks-crew has the cheap looking hazelnut lifestyles. Retail looks to be around a bill if it's in the mid-$100 range on there. Can't get the suedes, you can get the poor man's joints
Have you ever done business with them?  I would of jumped on 'em but I get cautious when ordering stuff from overseas...

And I dunno about poor man's joints...for a brown and turquoise shoe that you'd most likely "dress up", I'd go with these over the suedes since they remind me of a Cole Hahn type shoe.  Remember, just because they may be $100 doesn't mean they are whack.....we are the suckers letting Nike rape us with the $250+ 
tongue.gif

Thanks for the heads up on 'em though!

For those who don't know, YouTube "get money boys" ..... You'll see why ammonia was used. I don't mean the illness I mean..... Well you'll see. Just watch it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom