Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Saw a guy rocking the denims at the barclays center tonight. I'm not too good with knowing faces of celebs or whatever but they were rocking out in the court side club with me having a few drinks. Too embarrassed to ask him who he was. :smh: They looked good though. I didn't think the pink would look all that great in person, but they actually looked pretty darn nice. I'd still cop the suede's over them.

loved the usa/gold medals x's

looking to snag a pair of denims to make up for my non-existing pair of corks:rolleyes

Those blacks have to be the suedes, right?
Black Suede maybe... I forget if there were pics a while back of black suedes or denims, or maybe just a pipedream 
smokin.gif

there is a Suede joint dropping 4/26, the Hazelnut

How can you guys tell they are the black suedes? Or is it speculation.

Not being an *** I just don't see it.

Last edited:
^^ the Hazelnut EXT listed there doesn't say "suede" however there have been numerous pics of those.
the Black EXT is being speculated as possibly either Suede or Denim.
That I believe was tossed around a while back, but I don't have time to look.
But it should be on par with the other EXT releases

Nordstrom has size 9 available in the Prisms colorway and all mens sizes for the Homes

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-le...lor=Black/+Strata+Grey/+White&resultback=3452
My friend used to buy new shoes and socks from Nordstrom wear them out and return them. They're ridiculously lenient with their return policy. It's a pretty scumbag move, but seeing that Nordstrom is selling Brons' now just made me remember....

Probably pick myself up a pair of the Homes, liking the colorway a lot now.

Last edited:
Black suede seems the most likely IMO

I doubt that it would be something totally different considering we haven't seen leaks so close to the supposed release date.

Then again stranger things have happened.

Lol those nrg releases are all over the place I think they kinda ugly but maybe I have to see on feet before I decide. As for those release dates go I cannot wait to cop hazelnut, denim, and the black suedeeeeeeeeeee. I really like the hazelnut one the baby blue accents compliments the hazelnut color well, and the black suedes are sleek as ****, the orange thread in that stitched swoosh is the illest swoosh I've ever seen. Loving this thread right now and all the good info thank you nt

@goldtankdawg 's lebron x ext red suedes
lions layered on the inside heel of both shoes
and the nike sign is stitched onto the red suede.
these pics make me think the suedes in general
are only pe pairs.

I don't mind the pink on the denims, I think it fits nice on top of the denim color/material. However, the brown is borderline tacky and way out of place to me. It throws the whole shoe off, even with the pink laces. So to me, the lack of appeal with the denims has nothing to do with the pink causing personal insecurities, it's the improper use of the color brown that makes them
sick.gif
 to me.

@goldtankdawg 's lebron x ext red suedes
lions layered on the inside heel of both shoes
and the nike sign is stitched onto the red suede.
these pics make me think the suedes in general
are only pe pairs.

These are the pics in the links posted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom