Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

anyone hate how there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many colorways of the same shoe...

When the Air Jordan line was popping they didn't have a fraction of all the colors Lebrons do... many of which have zero meaning behind the colorway; they just stick a name to it and that's it...
ur right. its absolutely ludicrous that theyd not follow the 20 year old habits of jordan brand and give people more options while making more money. its bad business. completely impractical. you should write them a letter.

ur right. its absolutely ludicrous that theyd not follow the 20 year old habits of jordan brand and give people more options while making more money. its bad business. completely impractical. you should write them a letter.

no one said it was bad business... its clear people will buy any colorway that drops

If I were going to paint the panels (Mesh triangles) on my Xs, anyone know what kind of paint would be best?  Anyone know what the customizers are using?

When the Air Jordan line was popping they didn't have a fraction of all the colors Lebrons do... many of which have zero meaning behind the colorway; they just stick a name to it and that's it...
I agree, I recently just thought about this.

So what's the problem?

Who is following the Jordan model these days? Does JB even still operate that way?
that dude missed the sarcasm in my comment. it went way over his head. to be mad that a company of ANY kind diversified itself makes no sense. to say a shoe line is messing up for having alot of color options is stupid. people like to match their clothes which certainly come in more than say, 5 color combinations. And referencing a business model from 20 years ago is just as foolish as everything mentioned above.  It sounds like you'd agree with Ford's "you can have any color you like...as long as its black"

More Colors. More choices. I don't see how anyone can hate on that. 

People complained about the Lebron VI having too many colorways, then complained when the VII and VIII didn't release enough the following years.
Now they're finally giving us options again between many easily attainable CW's and id's and people are upset again :lol:
Honestly don't understand disapproval of how many CW's they release when you have the choice to just not buy them.

my objection with the Xs is that the colours are kinda dead as in not so live like the ixs...those pop out much more imo...only colour poppin out for the xs so far is chrstmas...plus corks thats pretty much the ones i like,waiting to see the dolphins up close...
View media item 298751

Last edited:
People complained about the Lebron VI having too many colorways, then complained when the VII and VIII didn't release enough the following years.
Now they're finally giving us options again between many easily attainable CW's and id's and people are upset again :lol:
Honestly don't understand disapproval of how many CW's they release when you have the choice to just not buy them.

So true :lol:

my objection with the Xs is that the colours are kinda dead as in not so live like the ixs...those pop out much more imo...only colour poppin out for the xs so far is chrstmas...plus corks thats pretty much the ones i like,waiting to see the dolphins up close...
also a strange statement, seeing as the blue diamonds are basically that blue color on your shoe in the picture all over. not to mention those ugly *booty* carmexs, cutting jades, all the iD options, and neon looking volts...and the color you saw that "pops out" is all red with a green check?

Last edited:
also a strange statement, seeing as the blue diamonds are basically that blue color on your shoe in the picture all over. not to mention those ugly *booty* carmexs, cutting jades, all the iD options, and neon looking volts...and the color you saw that "pops out" is all red with a green check?
blue diamonds are not purple.carmex wont release(at least until now) cutting jades is NOT vivid green more like a faded one...IDs?I was talking about what nike released already fam...you re right on the volts tho,they pop out but they are HIDEOUS.that's my .02 of course everyone is entitled to their opinion,i just stated(and made some arguments now) mine.

If I were going to paint the panels (Mesh triangles) on my Xs, anyone know what kind of paint would be best?  Anyone know what the customizers are using?

fabric paint marker from craft store. i haven't tried it but i think it'll work. Go ahead and let us know how it goes.

Footlocker near the college I attend to had a size 10 in the Christmas cw . I got them but I think I might be returning them since I can't seem to pull them off :frown: ....the red is amazing in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom