Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The platinums just seem too good to be true for some reason like one of the shoes that end up surfacing as a sample later

I feel its gonna be some bs for this release i just hope not

The platinums just seem too good to be true for some reason like one of the shoes that end up surfacing as a sample later

I feel its gonna be some bs for this release i just hope not
I feel ya, I think about them daily lmao

They are on HoH and Nike calendar for May 4th.  Footaction has them on it as well, but for the previous date and listed as "sold out".  I'm confident that they release but I'm not confident in the quantity.  The reactions to them seem to be about even on the +/- scale, I'm just hoping they don't slap a "limited" tag on them and screw over the ones that are patiently waiting for them.

Lol I Fear Poseidon, God Of Hype Is Gonna Give Em A Fancy Name And Up Retail
PLEASE sneaker gods, let me buy these!!!
the Lebron X "Nebula"  
roll.gif
super limited bro im hearing only 50 pairs will be hitting stores in florida lol dont sleep on these guys....

Last edited:
Those elites would look a lot cleaner without those orange laces, they need either black or blue laces imo.

idk how some of y'all pumped off them pure plat instagram pics, cause the pic looks dull as hell.  Cant see much detail at all! I still need to see a vid on these joints.

Last edited:
idk how some of y'all pumped off them pure plat instagram pics, cause the pic looks dull as hell.  Cant see much detail at all! I still need to see a vid on these joints.
Well from my standpoint, it's because I can pretty much piece together what they'll look like in person based off the two different pics we've seen.  When the first pics of the Area 72 came out, I liked them but didn't LOVE them until I had them in hand and could see them without a flash on them.  I like the subtle fade on the shoe when you have them in your hand and I feel like the Platinums are going to be the exact same way.  I know a lot of people didn't like the somewhat "pastel" colors of the Area 72, but it quickly became my favorite.

Two years ago I could jump on ebay and find a pair of previous years GRs for around 80-90 bucks.

Now they want retail minimum

I just want some damn basketball shoes >:

I found the full set of the 2012 Jordan's for 59.97 but I want these Lebron's :smh:

Last edited:
looks puffy in this pic, like a marshmallow

or michelin man shoe

Seriously. Seems like Nike would have went with a slimed down version of the X for the elites. Instead they went an even bulkier look. Me personally, I'm not tripping at all with Xs going forward. Happy with my pressures and jades. Looking forward to the XI. Hopefully it will be better than the X design wise and more sleak and streamline.

Back
Top Bottom