Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Congrats on Lebron winning his 4th MVP.....but where is the MVP shoe at this year?

RodrigoFresh saw them, or the sample, and pretty much said they are great. NikeDealer posted earlier that the shoe has been ready to go for a while now, and went into production ASAP when the early tally was done for MVP voting Friday. I wish they would be available to all of us, I have a good feeling they are going to be the best CW of the X.

Great pictures up there illistic
MVPs usually are the best cw (with the exception of last years)

MVPs usually are the best cw (with the exception of last years)
MVP 9s were really nice, but that's just my opinion.

From what is being said on twitter by these guys that have seen the samples, they are saying they are one of the top Lebrons period.

Can't wait to see for myself.

*fixed*
yeah. it was within the last 50 pages.. just look. you'll find it
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to try on the Pure Platinums this weekend to see if they were all that they were cracked up to b in pictures..but honestly when I saw them in person and on my feet..i was real disappointed..so I passed with no regrets..I think i'm pretty much done with the Lebron Xs..got my gold series elites on the way..and if the MVP is a relatively easy release to cop..that will b my last Lebron X

lol just givin you a hard time.. at least your first post wasn't asking if there was going to be a south beach colorway
Yea I guess i hear ya there. Ive been on some other forums for a while. Just never posted on here I guess. Not really into lebrons either. But those red suedes look fire! I hope they release

Saw the Re Entry's today. My favorite part of the shoe was actually the plastic part on the outside above the black midsole. It fades from light to dark blue. Do any of you know what that part of the shoe is called? (The little plastic piece)

Last edited:
Yea I guess i hear ya there. Ive been on some other forums for a while. Just never posted on here I guess. Not really into lebrons either. But those red suedes look fire! I hope they release

It's not that they don't have a confirmed RD. it's been confirmed that they will not release to the public. You can go after the few samples when they pop up tho.

TPU I think it's called
Saw the Re Entry's today. My favorite part of the shoe was actually the plastic part on the outside above the black midsole. It fades from light to dark blue. Do any of you know what that part of the shoe is called? (The little plastic piece)

Does anybody have photos of Superheroes/Knicks with the alternate Black/Blue laces?

A few pictures, all in the same post, are already posted in this thread. Click the gallery on the right hand side of the page. They only released 8 days ago, so go about 11 days back and you'll see most pics of that shoe, including those pictures

Last edited:
Anyone a VIP member at footlocker and try and call and add a champs purchase, they wouldn't let me do it for my lebrons, but inside all the champs stores they said champs counts towards footlocker

Back
Top Bottom