Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Rigged raffle is better than a bot infested rsvp IMO
id have to agree, most rigged raffles from ftl do have at least a few legit random winners. rsvp on the other hand, each and every day more and more bots are being made which limits the chance a guy like me can win(ive won a few pairs before the hashtag was in the picture, such as galaxy rookies, doernbecher 9's and 2 pairs bred 11's) Might do a few rsvps for practice to get in shape.

Last edited:
id have to agree, most rigged raffles from ftl do have at least a few legit random winners. rsvp on the other hand, each and every day more and more bots are being made which limits the chance a guy like me can win(ive won a few pairs before the hashtag was in the picture, such as galaxy rookies, doernbecher 9's and 2 pairs bred 11's) Might do a few rsvps for practice to get in shape.

What's worse is that the owner of the best bot can get literally all the pairs at the niketown all for himself.

Last edited:
How many pairs were made of these MVPs give or take, me and my friend are arguing on which pair are more exclusive these or the sole collector zoom rookie galaxy?

At least they made this years MVP shoe available outside of FL

Come Friday you will be either a lucky raffle winner or someone who paid for an RSVP if you're able to purchase a pair.

No Euro release info yet, as per NDC Euro Twitter. Have a feeling these aren't going to make it over here

page 4 hunna

what are the remaining releases for the X? Short list?

Black Mints

Hazelnuts

Denims

Crimson Elites

Black/Orange low

Red/grey low????

Silver Re-Entry low

What did I miss?

is it even worth it to try an RSVP manually? I have a gut feeling that they'll make a confusing picture that'll throw off the bots, from how NDC threw off the linksniper last weekend by pulling up GS sizes first.

page 4 hunna

what are the remaining releases for the X? Short list?

Black Mints
Hazelnuts
Denims
Crimson Elites
Black/Orange low
Red/grey low????
Silver Re-Entry low

What did I miss?

That sounds about right...but have we seen photos of that Re-Entry low? I might not have been paying attention when that news emerged.

I was one of the few that was able to get through on their orders without a cancellation email because I didn't wanna place my luck on a raffle ticket. They have a good track record so far, but what sets them apart from the rest of the RSVP services?

I still think Memphis has a great service as well (not that I think it's a great service to the community, if you're going to make money off of us you need to go through the hassle off getting the shoe in your hand and spending your money up front. A lot of GR's turn into $10-$15 profit for resellers after a lot of headache and hassle, but these RSVP guys get theirs immediately at no direct cost of purchasing the shoe and all of those hassles. They are resellers. Memphis is acting like $50 is actually a good deal for him to take away our right to a fair process and if you get good at it on your own, you only pay retail for the shoe like Nike intended. $50 is an absolute rip off and I believe he either did $50 for corks, or my initial memory was that he actually did surpass that for them, but that isn't the point so no need to defend that. Juannizine did $75 for these and they both act like they're doing a service bc they charged less than RNSD's $200 fee. They're lucky they had someone else step up with an insane price to make them feel like they were the good guys for once and take the beating LOL. Either way, it's total bull **** and I live nowhere near a NT but NTers were kind enough to let me try with their names and they'd pick up and mail. Thank you :wink: ).

But I know how these run internally and I just feel like RNSD (or whatever their name is) has the best process and has used their resources most wisely.

And based off of MULTIPLE, MULTIPLE people here, twitter, and people I personally know that have used Juannizine (sneakerRSVP), his system is fine for GR's where Memphis and RNSD has already swept through and gotten theirs and he gets the rest, but I haven't heard of that service getting any, or giving the benefit of the doubt barely any, of the very limited shoes. From the little that I've looked into, I couldn't find an example video of their process like the other 2 main sites, but from their success rate when they had to compete with the other big dogs, it just isn't good. There are worse options out there trying to make an easy buck too.

I know some will come to defend their sites abilities which is completely fair and fine. When it comes down to it, this is my personal opinion and I think you have a really good shot at winning with the RSVP that you have chosen and were able to purchase, SoleReaper. The fact that it went down like a JimmyJazz Friday night Galaxy foam release should tell you they are doing something right hahaha. Good luck Sole Reaper and anyone else after these!

Back
Top Bottom