Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LMAO.. Maybe one person will win out of the raffle and the rest to family and friends. I did get 4 tickets tho. We will see, maybe I got the golden ticket.

Last edited:
I wonder how much those MVPs will be worth :nerd: I couldn't justify spending more on a X than the Crown Jewels

Anyone ever pick up from Nike DC? Trying to guess their pickup window. Thanks!
I have

8-9am I believe.

I usually get there at around 7:50am and I'm out the door at 8:02.

But if you dont pick up by 9 they usually don't put the shoes that arent picked up, out for other buyers until the next day.

...But I wouldnt play with it.

I'd be surprised if it were an 8-9 pickup time on a Friday....isn't that usually for a Saturday?

Last edited:
Lol all these new cats in this thread. Never fails. Just like the corks...

If this show was a GR it would be a disaster. But since it's limited... like my man sneakermane said...smh

I'll be back after the mvp release.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if it were an 8-9 pickup time on a Friday....isn't that usually for a Saturday?

Nope all the ASG shoes had the same friday 8-9am pickup window. I forget which shoes but only one time did they ever do a 8-5 or 8-8 pickup window. It's totally messed up. They expect you to waste all day trying to RSVP, then take off the next morning to pickup.

LOL @ all the damn "guaranteed pre-orders" and the jerk offs that actually bid on them....

kids just pull prices out their *** and the village idiots run with it.... smh.

I actually remember watching a news segment (may have been 60 minutes) awhile back where concert ticket resellers would hire overseas companies in India that would have a room of workers that were able to type the captcha words lightning fast to try and snatch up all the tickets to an event.

Welcome to Memphis' basement! Were you not at the last NT meetup at his place in Houston? He had those little bastards balancing hors d'oeuvre on gold platters on their heads while texting in DM's for Corks. They work 7 days a week.

And if we had US release dates confirmed for the EXT's people have been waiting on, do you really think you'd have to come here asking? Acting like this thread was jus poppin off and the MVP's interrupted something. Thread wasn't movin at all until the MVP RD was announced.

Last edited:
WITH NO PROTECTION FOR SELLERS BASICALLY ON EBAY. SOME SCAMMER IS ABOUT TO COME UP ON THOSE MVP'S CLAIMING THEY GOT AN EMPTY BOX :lol:

WITH NO PROTECTION FOR SELLERS BASICALLY ON EBAY. SOME SCAMMER IS ABOUT TO COME UP ON THOSE MVP'S CLAIMING THEY GOT AN EMPTY BOX :lol:

Fo reals. That would be hilarious....On another note people paying that much for a freaking pair of shoes is just ridiculous unless you got the money to blow.

Back
Top Bottom