Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

call it hate but i really hope nike and all places that do this rsvp system find a way to block these bots so things are on fair again.why should you have to pay someone for a CHANCE at getting a sneaker for you via robot.

call it hate but i really hope nike and all places that do this rsvp system find a way to block these bots so things are on fair again.why should you have to pay someone for a CHANCE at getting a sneaker for you via robot.

It's not hate. IT SHOULD be a fair system, not the same people getting through all of the time because of the bots. Yes, some people get through manually, but they are few and far between.

Just to let you guys know... You had no shot in DC. A guy that works there sold all the slots for the MVPs. If it's a hot shoe, you have no shot in DC for future reference, as the manager apparently doesn't care, I've made several attempts to expose the twitter scam he's running, and no ***** are given.

Bump what they say, I think their's is fixed!! I have NEVER lucked up on an RSVP with them.

It's not hate. IT SHOULD be a fair system, not the same people getting through all of the time because of the bots. Yes, some people get through manually, but they are few and far between.
i agree, but as the say life isn't always fair.. so essentially you have to do what you have to do, to swing odds in your favor.. its always a way to compete you just have to be willing to do it..

Last edited:
LOL. I've gotten RSVPs in 2013 at Georgetown.

And I thought the store manager over there was a woman, who's this guy selling slots?

I won't call it fair because its obvious ppl are paying RSVP services. But you do have a chance it's not just some secret society of sneaker buyers locking it down everytime.

You guys need to remember, 600 pairs , bots or not, 95% of you would not get a pair.
99%*
mean.gif

Ha hahahaha that limo driver pic is hilarious. I wasn't able to get any RSVP's or raffle wins...HOWEVER, I was able to withdraw a portion of my 401(K) at a fee and an additional fee (but that won't hit til next years taxes go in), so I WILL enjoy my pair!

View media item 435143

Ha hahahaha that limo driver pic is hilarious. I wasn't able to get any RSVP's or raffle wins...HOWEVER, I was able to withdraw a portion of my 401(K) at a fee and an additional fee (but that won't hit til next years taxes go in), so I WILL enjoy my pair!

View media item 435143

you touched your 401k for a pair of shoes?! nah

Since when has this been happening?

I haven't got anything since thunder 4s but manually got db 9, two pairs of bred 11s, and thunder 4s. Haven't tried for anything in 2013.

I think it's as fair as any other Nike town. I've gotten Xi and blacktoes. The blacktoes was manual too.

Come on man. Your 401K is more important than some ugly shoes. 

Wait... back up, please satisfy the curiosity of the sane people and tell us your kidding right........................If your not, then........yea (bewildered as I shake my head) I don't think there is much more to say0-0

Last edited:
401k's being touched ...

Waiting on the 2nd mortgage getting taken out, then i'll say I've seen it all

401k's being touched ...

Waiting on the 2nd mortgage getting taken out, then i'll say I've seen it all
Forget second mortgage, that kind of nonsense is a freight train straight into bankruptcy in order to put a halt on the looming foreclosure:smile:

Last edited:
Dam I thought I wanted the shoes bad when I was willing to pay the RSVP of 200. Apparently people want them a whole lot more than me.

Got a sz 10 on lock at $1500 just in time to send to Miami along with my corks to get siged by King James!
Figure $1500 will be nothing once I get them signed and let the age :smokin for a few years

Last edited:

View media item 435143

To each his own my friend... Just make sure u wear the h*ll out of them things

Last edited:
Got a sz 10 on lock at $1500 just in time to send to Miami along with my corks to get siged by King James!
Figure $1500 will be nothing once I get them signed and let the age :smokin for a few years

Oddly enough the thing I found most disturbing about this post was the fact you called him "King James"...that's gross. Lol!

Oddly enough the thing I found most disturbing about this post was the fact you called him "King James"...that's gross. Lol!

he is king james, though

Back
Top Bottom