Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So everybody that won the RSVP for Lenox were from other cities/states? Or did they have more than 12 pair and the 12 are leftovers?

Nike called me and said that they will follow up with me by Monday with the resolution.....unless they produce more pairs like They did for the kid lebron 3s... there's no resolution

^^ Damn Homie
mean.gif

Nike called me and said that they will follow up with me by Monday with the resolution.....unless they produce more pairs like They did for the kid lebron 3s... there's no resolution
you'll probably get a $25 Nike giftcard smh

So everybody that won the RSVP for Lenox were from other cities/states? Or did they have more than 12 pair and the 12 are leftovers?
the rumor was that they only had 12 pair total. I asked dude if the had any leftover, and he said "idk, just follow us in twitter." Sounds like they may have a couple unclaimed.

There arent any unclaimed pairs I wouldve walked out with pairs....I saw the two names on their list and they said they sold all their pairs after 930.

There arent any unclaimed pairs I wouldve walked out with pairs....I saw the two names on their list and they said they sold all their pairs after 930.
u must've been heated! Let us know what they come up with as a resolution, I'm interested to know

the rumor was that they only had 12 pair total. I asked dude if the had any leftover, and he said "idk, just follow us in twitter." Sounds like they may have a couple unclaimed.
someone posted a few pages back, that he won, but wouldnt be able to pick up.. size 10 i believe

Looks like the LIRR (Long Island Railroad). That's a 40 min train ride from mid long island. No idea how long it would take if youre from far out eastern LI (Where you at Mike? 
nerd.gif
 Lol)

All sorts of ppl take that to get to the city from LI. From bums to businessmen.

I dont see how him taking the train correlates to him having the wrong priorities 
thats just pure , unadulterated hate. 

If I woulda won that RSVP, I would not have taken my sweet time with it. I would have been there within the hour. I've seen a few stores sell their unclaimed pairs way before the cutoff time if lines are long enough, so it's not worth the risk.

damn. Must suck mez. but how come u didn't go earlier?

I mean...with a 9 hour window I took my time since I know people like to rush at the start of the rsvp. Went around 11 when I figured it would be dead by then.

Now even with confirmed rsvps you're not guaranteed anything from Nike...I dont know why I continue to give them my business.

i hope nike is going to put serious repercussions on NTNY. How the **** does the manager not know what time the pickup window ended? I hope they fire some of the people that work there. Must've had a ****load of pairs that people scooped up from the unclaimed pairs. They cheated them on what is most likely going to be the most limited release of the year. 

Store Manager is serious about them not having any left here at Lenox..I'm not believing it...if ol dude really couldn't make it down just like plenty other people I'm sure...what happened to that pair...

I dont know why I continue to give them my business.

And yet you'll continue to faithfully buy their products.

i hope nike is going to put serious repercussions on NTNY. How the **** does the manager not know what time the pickup window ended? I hope they fire some of the people that work there. Must've had a ****load of pairs that people scooped up from the unclaimed pairs. They cheated them on what is most likely going to be the most limited release of the year. 

You genuinely feel like a mistake on a shoe that sold anyways is worth somebody losing their job? In Nike's eyes the worst case scenario is some weirdo cult like consumer got his feelings hurt. Absolutely nothing will happen to an employee.

I thought "it ain't that serious" or "they just shoes"...LMAO!

Some small details I can share.. 
happy.gif

- Tongue is showing signature side on the front instead at the back, and it's not mesh like the regular LeBrons nor Elites

- Lion Head Lace lock is irridiscent with the Nike Plus Logo

- Shoe has 3M hits all over

- Medal on the medial side is even mashed up all together

They said the Manager pulled that same stunt with the Corks..saying they didn't have any and then sold them...idk...that's why I stick with getting kicks online...

I left Lenox. Got a dinner date wit my girl. Did see a lot of nice lookin females for my time tho, lol. Also, Leon from The Five Heartbeats and Jonathan Banks (Tampa Bucs).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom