Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those Turquoise Elites are starting to grew on me.

TWNTY8's pics are just piquing my interest more.
laugh.gif

Sneakerwatch pulls dates out of their ***** on the regular.

I'm not saying they're wrong, but I always wait till I see a similar date somewhere else before I start my planning

Agreed!
Sneakerwatch is definitely one of the most reliable sources it comes to release date & they have wrong NUMEROUS times.

Just seen on footlockers Australian website that the "alternates" drop June 8th over there.

Type something like "Australia alternate" or "alternate June 8" into the search box here in the thread. Just giving some pointers. It's been discussed and was in the thread weeks ago. Lebron Elite Crimsons.

By far this picture put me in the mood to capture these

Which I did. Mine are on the way!!!!!!
Welcome to the denimc lub my dude! I prefer the brown laces personally.. Question does yours feel al il tight towards the front toe box right by where the lace holes are?

looks like sneakerwatch is at it again with the denim and hazelnut both being released on june 15th.....if that were to be true would you get both at the $250 price point or would you have to settle for one? myself I have no desire for the denims but i'll be fighting bots, crowds and everything else to try for the Scooby doo's

Back
Top Bottom