Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

HEADS UP GO A HALF SIZE UP on the denims they ARE TIGHT 

6 weeksago I got my hazelnuts and denims for 1200 total- 600 a pair. I feel good about that price now.   

2s98x7r.jpg

2s17nn7.jpg

2wn4qxl.jpg

the 2x champion shoes
I knew the NBA was rigged...
tired.gif

NBA is the WWE

if your talking to me.. its the the fact that 1 I had/ have them Early so its no stressing when they drop. Plus I figured resell price will be at least 500$ so for the extra i recieved convience, no stress and i got them for around whatthe market will dictate based off going prices now... I paid a few extra but its all good. I mean thats my logic. I rather pay a lil extra get it early and no stressing.

^^ What about that price makes you feel good?
if your talking to me.. its the the fact that 1 I had/ have them Early so its no stressing when they drop. Plus I figured resell price will be at least 500$ so for the extra i recieved convience, no stress and i got them for around whatthe market will dictate based off going prices now... I paid a few extra but its all good. I mean thats my logic. I rather pay a lil extra get it early and no stressing.

Thats cool. I never get around to wearing any of my new pickups until several months after release so no need for me to have them early and just chill in my closet. That said, several hundred over retail is never a good price to me. If I cant trade or buy for a reasonable aftermarket price I just pass. Luckily Ive followed those rules and still have been able to get every pair of shoes I desire. I want the denims but $600 is OD to me. If thats what resellers want IF I strike out Saturday they can keep them.

Nike has done stuff like this before. I own a lebron 8 mvp shoe which was made prior to the season ending. He should have won the mvp but did not and they were destroyed... There is also a Lebron mvp superman 3 and he never got that mvp either...
Lets see the MVP 8??

Thats cool. I never get around to wearing any of my new pickups until several months after release so no need for me to have them early and just chill in my closet. That said, several hundred over retail is never a good price to me. If I cant trade or buy for a reasonable aftermarket price I just pass. Luckily Ive followed those rules and still have been able to get every pair of shoes I desire. I want the denims but $600 is OD to me. If thats what resellers want IF I strike out Saturday they can keep them.
I def understand I havent worn the hazelnuts yet... but its easier for me to pay alil extra rather then hav eto stress over details and sitting on ndc or paying for a rsvp... plus for 1200 shipped I got both to me it was worth it. I happen to like shoes that most pther people do. i dont even attemptto get retail prices. i got the MVPs for retail out of pure luck other then that i was prepared to pay the tax.

HEADS UP GO A HALF SIZE UP on the denims they ARE TIGHT 

6 weeksago I got my hazelnuts and denims for 1200 total- 600 a pair. I feel good about that price now.   
Half size up from Regular Xs or half size up from your regular shoe size?

Don't know if anybody corrected this already or mentioned it, but footlocker will be Online also, but very limited.

Last edited:
Its always funny when a guy says 'I paid a little extra to get them early so I don't stress'...REALLY?STRESSING?FOR SHOES? :rofl:

anyone know if the 'cutting jade' can still be stock located or if its ebay only trying to stay close to retail

I def understand I havent worn the hazelnuts yet... but its easier for me to pay alil extra rather then hav eto stress over details and sitting on ndc or paying for a rsvp... plus for 1200 shipped I got both to me it was worth it. I happen to like shoes that most pther people do. i dont even attemptto get retail prices. i got the MVPs for retail out of pure luck other then that i was prepared to pay the tax.
Not trying to hate. But really think about what you just said. 1200 dollars for two pairs of 180$ shoes and that's a good deal to you? Some people have more dollars than sense.

Back
Top Bottom