Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sad thing is. That bots have a random release date/time too. Which sells out in a few minutes. So it has come down to having a Random Release Date/Time (for the bot) to work for a random Release Date/Time (for the RSVP) which allows you to buy a shoe on Release Day. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

That's what I'm wondering. This is the first RSVP for Toronto since that system started in other locations.

Yeah, both Toronto and D.C. have the automated system. Both closed about 10 mins after the initial tweet (Toronto 5:20, DC 5:21). Didn't get a pair oh well.

People who think there are a ton of these are fooling themselves. Not only are the quantities limited, the thirst is real also. Walked past Villa on Madison and Pulaski in Chicago, there was like 40 people in line at 12 O'clock. Good luck people.

in line now #1 Easy cop.
what a cornball...standing in line 2 days for some shoes...that's being an even bigger tool than the hypebeast who comes out every limited release and uses ALL CAPS on the message board..
honestly, the insults are unwarranted

but totally understandable, for starters it annoys me that dudes have that much time to dedicate to BUYING shoes, second why do all of the early birds always look like weasels? this is legit no hate, but they always have that feeble low self-esteem look to them, like theyre ready to get beat up and not fight back, like a dog when they know theyve done something bad and they put their ears down and look up at you

i dont support violence over shoes btw

YES! got a spot in line for NIKE TORONTO! thank god. 
Get it manually? That might be a first for these.
laugh.gif
of course he didn't

honestly, the insults are unwarranted

but totally understandable, for starters it annoys me that dudes have that much time to dedicate to BUYING shoes, second why do all of the early birds always look like weasels? this is legit no hate, but they always have that feeble low self-esteem look to them, like theyre ready to get beat up and not fight back, like a dog when they know theyve done something bad and they put their ears down and look up at you

i dont support violence over shoes btw
How confident can you look when you're standing in line for 24+ hours waiting on a shoe that was manufactured in China for pennies but yet you're paying $180+tax?

How confident can you look when you're standing in line for 24+ hours waiting on a shoe that was manufactured in China for pennies but yet you're paying $180+tax?
It's all about how confident you look when you're reselling the shoe that you stood in line for 24+ hours for...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom