Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anybody else get a backorder email from Eastbay?  They said it was on backorder for 2 weeks.  I've never gotten that before. Will it really take 2 weeks?  What are the chances they cancel my order?

laugh.gif

Finally got to check my pair from Undefeated, they charged me $245. but still think i am going to use them as trade bait. 

Still a very dope shoe, but the pink laces look terrible on them IMO.

Just Went Tonight And Dropped Off $200 For My Pair And Was Able To Set Up A Swap For A 9.5... Still Might Want To Aim For My True 10 Tho :nerd:

LOL my bad boys. Everyone long thread is tough to keep up with, check it just at night, too much to follow

WouLdnt they make more money if the championship pack was available for more people? Also did Michael Jordan have ever have shoes too exclusive that the general public didnt even have a chance at getting?

I mean I don't get it, if its a miami release only it's kind of stupid considering most of them aren't even real fans considering what happened at the end of game 6 lol

Idunno I guess I just don't get it
More then likely all these limited Lebrons are gonna be the shoes that everyone's gonna want when they retro them.     Nike is gonna want to keep the demand high for the X.    So say in 5 to 10 years or when ever  they finally start to retro the X's we will probably get the championship pack, corks, crown jewels, gold medals all as general releases and everyone is gonna go crazy for them just like they do for the  OG Jordan colorways now.   So they make less now but in 10 years or so they are gonna make a lot more mass producing them.  

Sorry if this is off topic but idk where else to ask
Is 120 for VNDS lebron 4s good? Black red white colorway

If you are referring to the ones posted below your post, then I would say no. But that is for me personally. That specific colorway was marked down in stores, and even marked down at the outlets. Having seen them on ebay for around $70 (probably even less) brand new it's hard to justify picking them up for $120 VNDS. Keep in mind they retailed for $125. But as I said, that is my mindset.

Back
Top Bottom