Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sounds like Nike is on to the people ordering multiples while using the same IP address, and not the actual bots being used....
Large companies, college dorms, etc commonly use a single IP.

My thoughts exactly, I order 2 pair of almost every release from 1 IP and haven't had an issue yet.
If it becomes a problem then I'm not going to be very happy with ndc.

My thoughts exactly, I order 2 pair of almost every release from 1 IP and haven't had an issue yet.

If it becomes a problem then I'm not going to be very happy with ndc.

Poor you. There are people that don't even get one pair because of **** like this. This is why NDC is even doing this.
ObamaMad.jpg

Poor you. There are people that don't even get one pair because of **** like this. This is why NDC is even doing this.

LOL, what? So you're alienating those who cop doubles to rock and stock? Those who get additional pairs for friends and family?

OK.

LOL, what? So you're alienating those who cop doubles to rock and stock? Those who get additional pairs for friends and family?

OK.
I'm not alienating anyone, but there's a reason NDC is doing this update to their policies and that's one of 'em. I don't care what the hell they do, I get mine. If you want a second pair to keep deadstock? Sure, I do that too when I can. Now you just don't get to get it from NDC (possibly.. who the hell knows how well their new policies will work).

Nike is going to get the money from someone for the shoes on NDC. I'm sure they prefer it coming from as many different  people as possible as opposed to some people getting multiple pairs. That's just good for business. Increase your user base instead of turning people off to even attempting ordering on NDC because they know the only way to do it is via bots/scripts and they can't even beat people getting multiple pairs. NDC just wants to keep people coming back to buying online from THEIR SITE. You think this isn't because a TON of people haven't complained? Odds are, it is.

Last edited:

I was doing some testing to see if my bot could pull two different links and it opened two copies of that page like lightning

LOL

Last edited:
I'm not alienating anyone, but there's a reason NDC is doing this update to their policies and that's one of 'em. I don't care what the hell they do, I get mine.

Nike is going to get the money from someone for the shoes on NDC. I'm sure they prefer it coming from as many different people as possible as opposed to some people getting multiple pairs. That's just good for business. Increase your user base instead of turning people off to even attempting ordering on NDC because they know the only way to do it is via bots/scripts and they can't even beat people getting multiple pairs.

Good response. Repped.

OUR COMMITMENT TO FAIRNESS
We believe in a level playing field for product launches on Nike.com. That's why we don't authorize the use of automation or scripting methods intended to offer any shopper an unfair advantage. If we determine that an order was placed using one of these methods, we may refuse or cancel the order.
:lol: They don't give a ****. How about changing up the system so the scripts don't work?

this has to do with ppl ordering multiple pairs i think

If they want fairness, they would raise the wages of the little kids making their shoes

what do they care who does or doesn't get their shoes? they sell anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at Nike...I expect nothing but random cancellations now...Guess I have to intentionally be slow now to not get canceled.

THEY HAVEN'T STATED ANYTHING NEW THAT WASN'T ALREADY STATED OR ON THEIR SITE INFORMATION ALREADY.....

ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE A PAGE AND TWEET ABOUT IT.

OK.

I'm not alienating anyone, but there's a reason NDC is doing this update to their policies and that's one of 'em. I don't care what the hell they do, I get mine. If you want a second pair to keep deadstock? Sure, I do that too when I can. Now you just don't get to get it from NDC.

Nike is going to get the money from someone for the shoes on NDC. I'm sure they prefer it coming from as many different people as possible as opposed to some people getting multiple pairs. That's just good for business. Increase your user base instead of turning people off to even attempting ordering on NDC because they know the only way to do it is via bots/scripts and they can't even beat people getting multiple pairs. NDC just wants to keep people coming back to buying online from THEIR SITE. You think this isn't because a TON of people haven't complained? Please.

Don't know who pissed in your kook-aid but Nike has never complained about taking my money so I don't know why you should be bothered. You go off on a tangent about how it's other people's fault for getting multiples then come back and say you don't care cause you get yours.

I really couldn't care less about who's feelings are hurt about something I've been doing for the last year with no issue and will continue to do regardless of the little pr stunt they are using to make people feel better about the fact that they'll never be able to reliably cop off ndc.

THEY HAVEN'T STATED ANYTHING NEW THAT WASN'T ALREADY STATED OR ON THEIR SITE INFORMATION ALREADY.....

Thank you

Last edited:
the salt in these threads is going to be hilarious if they do implement cancelling orders 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

true, but lets be honest 95% or more are using programs to grab sneakers, so they can essentially cancel as many as they feel, and that will hopefully quite the crys from those who complain about never winning..

Back
Top Bottom