Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm pretty sure their 'anti bot' tactics are just to cancel orders created within 30 seconds of the link dropping or something inhuman at this point. Lot of quantity on these brown suedes though, either that or NT getting lucky today.

all the FOotlocker and eastbay pairs are on ndc probably
I'm glad they are. Keeps them away from FTL's crappy delivery and out of the grubby hands of shady employees at brick and mortars. If I had my choice, I'd buy everything directly from Nike.com. While they're not exactly the cheapest, they deliver fast and your merchandise isn't destroyed because the idiot in the warehouse doesn't know how to follow the company's Atomic Release policy or how to read that the customer wants their shoes double boxed.

Theres no way this many people actually got through.

Way too much happiness in here right now.

I smell something rotten.

sold out on one comp waiting in line on the other two, super nervous, hopefully this goes like the foams for me.

Last edited:
Does waiting in line really work? I was really fast, but still got it. Usually when I am this fast I have not missed many NDC releases..

I'm pretty sure their 'anti bot' tactics are just to cancel orders created within 30 seconds of the link dropping or something inhuman at this point. Lot of quantity on these brown suedes though, either that or NT getting lucky today.
Let's just hope NT getting lucky. I'd rather ya'll have them then these reselling bums.

looks like i'm being demoted to the resale market
indifferent.gif

Got through on NDC or an 11... Got all te way to shipping method on Villa for a 10.5 and I get 504 timeout.

Theres no way this many people actually got through.

Way too much happiness in here right now.

I smell something rotten.
Unfortunately, you're probably right. I don't get squat and I managed to be checked out before my phone even received the Tweet.  I'm just standing by till I receive my order has either been shipped or canceled... makes me anxious.

Back
Top Bottom