Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Action Jackson 
laugh.gif

I just Found This calendar entry ... anybody know some Spots in Germany or online Stores for europeans ? Besides NDC and footlocker.com Thanks guys i Really Need those Mints ...

Crooked Tongues, SNS, Hanon, Size, Sole Heaven, End, Cali Roots, etc.

Welp, my Denims were cancelled...|I
Said the product is not available at the moment... I don't entirely believe that it wasn't available tbh lol.
Is it perhaps due to the fact that it is "One per customer," and I also got one from the initial date? I remember where I got a pair of Galaxy Rookies on the initial date, and then another from the restock but it wasn't cancelled. Yet, I heard people had their orders cancelled because of you were only allowed one.

I guess I'm just kind of salty cause I wouldn't have minded another pair of Denims, but I should be happy that I already have a pair. :\

Last edited:
got my size = thanks
added to cart = thanks
checkout and saw total price = thanks but no thanks

Damn go to the check out with my size, then it says it wont let paypal users ship to france? I went back but my size was gone. Oh well.

if you bought it from kickz, don't get too hyped up, until you get a shipping confirmation. they always cancel orders and ship double boxed in a paper box. 

...let me guess, youre a reseller?

Name is from a concord release video

Why would a reseller return his pair?

I think he's talking about the quality being terrible like some of the hazelnuts.

Which is also a concern of mine,

I plan on keeping my pair and will be pissed if theyre not perfect.

Exactly,

If im reselling I don't care what the shoe looks like, and I sure as hell ain't giving a discount for factory defects (no shots)

hey fam, i have a question about this trade. I got an offer for DS Crown Jewels sz 11 (B-grade) for my DS Doernbecher 9's sz 10.5 and the seller is telling me to add cash on top. How much cash should i add on top and is it a fair trade? thanks.

^^^ i think you cant stop the 1st attempted delivery without the account but im not sure.

one way or another, i would be contacting UPS if someone was stealing my shoes just so that i can tell them not to leave the package on my steps.
It was USPS and I've tried everything for some kinda get back but was told to file a complaint and see what will happen which will probably be nothing smh

Back
Top Bottom