Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!"Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek...Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.
lmaoooo best post in this thread so far.....im rolling
man that's a keeper

May have witnessed worse case scenario this morning. In line to pick up my pair, in front of me was a teenage kid and his mom, don't know if he won or she won. They grab his pair from the back and when the cashier rings it up all I hear is ma dukes yell out, 250?!?!. Dude apparently thought he had won them for free so when they told her it was just to get a chance to buy a pair she was like, OH HELL NO!!. Told him to come on and they bounced out. I felt bad for my man, you talk about dejected, head hangin low as ish. BTW my pair is straight, no flaws, suede is on point

Man I saw this post last night and set the same four alarms on my phone (same phone too) and still slept thru em all! Bro I'm so bitter...
wtf.. you must be a heavy sleeper 
laugh.gif
, i slept for 3-4 hrs and woke up on the first alarm, back to bed at 9am then i got woken up at 10am, kids screaming on a bouncy castle next door for their birthday party..been screaming since and its close to 5pm, **** my life.. I'm meant to be partying tonight too, gonna be tired as ****

Just read the story about the dudes ex I'm rolling, you might want to think twice about her being your ex man, most chicks would have sold them to you for resale or in most cases totally forgotten about the ticket in the first place. She obviously knows how obsessed you are with shoes and was looking out for you/thinking about you, thats a good look my man.

Just read the story about the dudes ex I'm rolling, you might want to think twice about her being your ex man, most chicks would have sold them to you for resale or in most cases totally forgotten about the ticket in the first place. She obviously knows how obsessed you are with shoes and was looking out for you/thinking about you, thats a good look my man.
Lol everyone on here wants to find her now. One man's trash is another man's treasure :tongue:

Just picked my pair up here in Boston and I have to say the quality on the mints is on point. Far ahead of those damn hazelnuts I had to get rid of because they looked like crap

Lol everyone on here wants to find her now. One man's trash is another man's treasure
tongue.gif
One man's pain is another man's pleasure

I was lucky to grab on ndc eu, getting harder each release I swear..insta clicked twitter link and about 3 sizes were sold out already, either bots or they never got those pairs in for some reason. I just hope to god these A) fit well, since my uk11s were too tight, ordered uk12 b) suede isnt ****** up c) the swooshes are close in texture and colouring..I'll be opening my pair on thurs/fri when they arrive and after a prayer ill be like this..

I could find an old boot inside or gold, thats nikes quality control lately.

My order from END has been dispatched. I thought my order would get cancelled due to oversell or something. END ships fast as hell too. They'll be here by Tuesday from overseas while if I purchased them from NDC, I usually get my orders by Thursday/Friday. JJ doesn't get my kicks to me til monday of the next week usually. I don't understand that.

My order from END has been dispatched. I thought my order would get cancelled due to oversell or something. END ships fast as hell too. They'll be here by Tuesday from overseas while if I purchased them from NDC, I usually get my orders by Thursday/Friday. JJ doesn't get my kicks to me til monday of the next week usually. I don't understand that.

I love END

Back
Top Bottom