Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I have experienced yellowing of white based fuse material in the past. has anyone encountered this with the Home Cw of the Lebron X? Still deciding wether to get the Home or Dunkman.

^^^ narrow minded. My examples were from 2 difference clearance outlets. One in Texas and one in Cali. I'm just trying to explain to you what you that Clearance outlets do get stuff for great prices. YOUR outlet actually gets great stuff too. People just horde it. I've ordered from there multiple times before.
And I as a man stand corrected.  Clearly I do not have the same luck or great timing to capitalize on these great deals.  In my experience the only shoe I have ever copped from a clearance or outlet store at near 1/2 off was the 2012 hyperdunk. 

Okay, so I like to stir things up with my opinions.  (next time your clearance store has some of these deals hit me up).  I have two sons (18 and 16) that go through ball shoes like underwear!

Clearance stores be carrying heat zmetimes...... bought my. Hyperposite stat for 89 too.... good find

$89 - Clearance Store - B Grades.  I have Military Discount (Marine Corps) and it is 20%.  So unless there were rewards involved, I'm not buying it that you copped these for 89 (would love to see that receipt!)

The reason why I think the clearance store in the Bay Area gets good heat is because there are idiots like me willing to double order when new shoes are released online. I do this to hedge against my order getting cancelled. Case in point, my wife returned lebron ASGs and fighter jets for me yesterday. Some lucky guy hopefully picked them up for $89 each assuming one of the employees didn't. We do returns at the clearance store because its closer to us compared to the other Nike stores.

View media item 299523

Last edited:
And I as a man stand corrected.  Clearly I do not have the same luck or great timing to capitalize on these great deals.  In my experience the only shoe I have ever copped from a clearance or outlet store at near 1/2 off was the 2012 hyperdunk. 

Okay, so I like to stir things up with my opinions.  (next time your clearance store has some of these deals hit me up).  I have two sons (18 and 16) that go through ball shoes like underwear!

It's not just clearance stores though. Regular Outlets as well! I have bought most of my Lebrons from outlets during when they have their 30% off hash so the price does come out to be $9x.xx. It's all about timing. From what I understand it's up to the manager, but if a outlet gets a return of only one pair, they will usually hash it. Hell, I saw BHM Xs at an outlet the other day, but they were not my size, oh well.....

San Leandro is the closest clearance store to me and sometimes you will get lucky and find Lebron Xs for a steal price!

Last edited:
The reason why I think the clearance store in the Bay Area gets good heat is because there are idiots like me willing to double order when new shoes are released online. I do this to hedge against my order getting cancelled. Case in point, my wife returned lebron ASGs and fighter jets for me yesterday. Some lucky guy hopefully picked them up for $89 each assuming one of the employees didn't. We do returns at the clearance store because its closer to us compared to the other Nike stores.
Can't hate...thats a mad hook-up right there!  Again, I stand corrected.

i need some better CWs on the lows... i like the shape but not the colors. Hopefully the elites are nice as well

These ****** at Nike are poor. The Lebron X low, is the Lebron 9 with exposed flywire AND they're charging MORE this year.

ugh, yes, exposed flywire is the WORSE. Nike has gone all-in with that exposed flywire nonsense.

Anyone had that issue with the Lebron X's where the flywire lace holes SLIP OUT of the leather upper? it's a pain the *** to thread them back in . . .

Bruh you sound like me....

I have two older sons who are 15 and 17 who both wear size 15s and are 6'2 and some change just a shade shorter than me....

I told them once they outgrew size 9 since I had access to Sample sizes and then my size 11 they were short.  My two year old now benefits like they use to with a shoe collection that rivals many of the young bucks here...

However I'll bring him up the right way in this game.. cuz its gone downhill over the years... but I accept it... its a generational thing.

Hey anybody have any idea what these are? 

Nike Air Max Lebron X

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

Says they release on the 23rd on footlockers calender, but that's not the same cw as the easters.

Well buy your Christmas & Corks then.... :lol:
You own Summit Lakes & you trying to tell people that blue ain't almost the same blue that's in the Blue Diamonds?!

Yes, Blue.....that Blue that's in your shoes, Dawg.

ALREADY GOT BOTH CORKS AND CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND.and last time i checked same as and almost same as aint the same thing.Dawg.I aint tryin to tell anything,or prove sth.I just stated my point of view on a disagreement with another member.thanks for playing 'little lawyer' on me.appreciated.;p)

any damage on the corks(worn or ds) noted..?there was a post in the previous x thread about pieces falling off on a ds pair... :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
I personally love the fact that I can mix and match with my X's to create new looks.  Laces from my Red/White/Black ID pair coupled with Chrome Lace Lock from Pressure (with the stupid red wood box).

I'll be painting the panel windows on my ID'd pair this weekend...hope they turn out okay!

Hey anybody have any idea what these are? 

Nike Air Max Lebron X

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

Says they release on the 23rd on footlockers calender, but that's not the same cw as the easters.

looked at their release calendar and don't see that...

Nah they are definitely on there.... for release on the 23rd. Footlockers calender. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom