Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lmao and Nike just confirmed Dolphins for this weekend.

Either the people running these Twitter accounts are crazy or they are following the JimmyJazz punk tactic.
Lol nice. Footaction has them for 3/9 in stores on their release calendar as well.

i just called my local footlocker, they said the 23rd then an employee "NAH its back on the 9th!" then they checked and said on their calendar it still says 23rd, but then they called their supervisor, he checked and said the 9th.... nike is trying to curb reselling by confusing EVERYONE. its official.

Last edited:
LOL quit disagreeing with people on here, you haven't been right yet.
I guess we have two different foot locker feeds...I find it amazing that I can go to fl.com right now and what you have here doesn't show up.  So I deleted my history, cookies and everything and still don't have this...

Last edited:
Appreciate that lol couldn't figure out how to take a screen shot on my computer. Really interested to see what these are though.
No problem.  Yeah, I wish the black was listed first on there.  I think that would make a really nice color way.  The way it is listed makes me think they will look a lot like last years Easter Lebron 9 lows....  I'm sure someone in here has a good idea of what they may be though.

I guess we have two different foot locker feeds...I find it amazing that I can go to fl.com right now and what you have here doesn't show up.  So I deleted my history, cookies and everything and still don't have this...
http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html scroll down to the 23rd it says pure platinum/black/sport turquoise 
He posted the link to the foot locker calendar the he referenced in his original post.  Unfortunately he never posted about anything being on the HoH calendar, like you thought for some reason.

maybe one day I can be cool like you...
Or you can just quit trying to come on here acting like you know everything, being a jerk, and adding "in my opinion" to.  That would be even better for those of us in this thread.   Also, just edit your post you quoted me in...again, instead of quoting the picture again to make a stupid comment.

Last edited:
No problem.  Yeah, I wish the black was listed first on there.  I think that would make a really nice color way.  The way it is listed makes me think they will look a lot like last years Easter Lebron 9 lows....  I'm sure someone in here has a good idea of what they may be though.

was posted on ISS that the last shoe to have a pure platinum as the base was the Yeezy 2. which is a decent colorway so lets see what this could be. may end up being a decent one.

was posted on ISS that the last shoe to have a pure platinum as the base was the Yeezy 2. which is a decent colorway so lets see what this could be. may end up being a decent one.
I'm hoping so too. Have not been too impressed with the cws on the x. Hopefully this is another one I can add to my collection. 

Sup fam new to this site long time (lebron) sneakerhead, anyways i heard lots of rumors about future cw's of the X but im really curious about this specifically let me kno if any1 has heard of it and can tell me more or if its new news to some. P.S. The carmex is a ronald mcdonald shoe IMO lol
[h5]NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/__/13 | $285 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black[/h5]

It does sound like it could be a good one, I wonder why there are no pictures yet with it coming out in just a few weeks.  The shoe pictured below has the Nike color listing of "pure platinum/BRIGHT turquoise/black".  The order of the colors listed usually tell which color will be more prominent on the shoe, right? 

Sup fam new to this site long time (lebron) sneakerhead, anyways i heard lots of rumors about future cw's of the X but im really curious about this specifically let me kno if any1 has heard of it and can tell me more or if its new news to some. P.S. The carmex is a ronald mcdonald shoe IMO lol
[h5]NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/__/13 | $285 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black[/h5]
That snippet of information has been floating around for quite a bit now.

No other details on the Elites have been made available though. Yet.

Sup fam new to this site long time (lebron) sneakerhead, anyways i heard lots of rumors about future cw's of the X but im really curious about this specifically let me kno if any1 has heard of it and can tell me more or if its new news to some.

:nerd:

Take all that arguing crap back to the Lebron 2 Thread. 

Anyway, I bet it's a typo, people would have known about that colorway long ago, and seeing as it is 18 days away, I would assume there isn't an unknown colorway dropping that day.

please cut the arguing. we dont need the thread closed/locked. take it to PM if yall have a problem with each other and how one another posts. :smh:

kevininsd - stop

you going back and foward then reporting people for their responses is childish.

yea ive known about this info for a while was jus checkn on any updates if any1 had some, if i hear any info on the elites ill post on here

Back
Top Bottom