Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Brown Suedes are very interesting. They look pretty good. Any info on the middle colorway in that pic?
gotchu fam, from wut im hearn it is set to release on the 23rd, and is listed as Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise 

Last edited:
I like the browns, but why make another brown CW Lebron X.

The corks just came out, they are all brown.

The Denim's have a lot of brown incoporated.

The in-between sneaker/shoe that Nike made for Lebron was also brown with a light blue.

Just give us the Red Suede X's.

Last edited:
Been in here since 04 Brah, dif handle, the NO other shoe will be like the corks cause it celebrated his first championship, that's it, buy em now cause in 2 years , $2500 easy

I'm not sure if you're serious with this post or trying to hustle some Cork X pairs on the side. Older, harder to find PEs go for much less and haven't 'appreciated' as much as you've stated. With the way things are going there will be at least 20+ more hyped up kicks in the span of 2 years that you suggested these need to be worth 2500+.

Don't be suprised when you see Corks being traded with cash for next years hyped up sneaker(s). NSW has the green light to go hard with 'premium/supreme' type releases and you can bet they'll open the floodgates.

Nope just corks will be worth $2500 cause they are Lebrons first championship, only 1 shoe will do this & it's champagne cork , unreal, all the denims and so called hype shoes will be trash, the corks will be one of the most sought after shoes in history, the stiching alone is above anything I've seen from Nike in 20 years, they're is a reason tje market as almost dried up on corks, only euro sellers in eBay mostly, no other shoe like cork , denim? So what looks like blue jeans Walmart crap, people took time on corks, hence Nike wanting 310

The next step is alligator skin lebrons for $500 or alligator jordans, hell purple colored beaver skin, kids would flip

I'm not sure if you're serious with this post or trying to hustle some Cork X pairs on the side. Older, harder to find PEs go for much less and haven't 'appreciated' as much as you've stated. With the way things are going there will be at least 20+ more hyped up kicks in the span of 2 years that you suggested these need to be worth 2500+.

Don't be suprised when you see Corks being traded with cash for next years hyped up sneaker(s). NSW has the green light to go hard with 'premium/supreme' type releases and you can bet they'll open the floodgates.
100% the truth!!!!!!! Get ready kids...

Besides that.. Nike just keeps testing the waters with there prices... Not sure why they made the last minute price drop (guess they like to make you feel like getting felt up is better then getting raped)...but expect Next year...$300+ is where we at...(which is ri-god-damn-diculous)

Nope just corks will be worth $2500 cause they are Lebrons first championship, only 1 shoe will do this & it's champagne cork , unreal, all the denims and so called hype shoes will be trash, the corks will be one of the most sought after shoes in history, the stiching alone is above anything I've seen from Nike in 20 years, they're is a reason tje market as almost dried up on corks, only euro sellers in eBay mostly, no other shoe like cork , denim? So what looks like blue jeans Walmart crap, people took time on corks, hence Nike wanting 310
right right

one huge flaw in your argument duke

HE DIDNT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE Xs

homie tryin to create more hype with no foundation

Barkley posites & breds for corks is a steal IMO , lol posites
right?! i'm not a LBJ guy but i have to admit that these are very unique. I've seen pics of guys wearing these on court and that's dope that they do what they want w/ their own kicks. i personally won't even try these on, i originally was gonna use this a big trade bait for something else but now that i've had them in hand, i might hang on to them for a while before making any moves. definitely a very interesting concept and IMO a great collector's piece. especially if you could get it auto'd down the road. either way i think i came out on top out of this trade...

but i'm not sure about saying 2.5k for this shoe. maybe if they were auto'd and PSA/DNA certified.

Last edited:
What is buddy psychobabbling about up in here
laugh.gif
?

Last edited:
Who cares what shoes he wore to win it, it's to celebrate his first championship, haters wish they had pairs, get a job

not dissing anyone here but to you non pro hoopers out there who are saying that these X's arent good for hooping, why are there so many NBA players balling in these on a regular basis...i mean compared to us they probably play more ball than we do and for some reason they choose to ball in the X's...the only players i see hooping in Kobe's are other Lakers....so to all those non contracted shoe players who can ball in what they like they decide to lace up the X's...heck i mean even players on teams like OKC have worn brons in game and if it was me i wouldnt dare wear a pair of shoes made for the guy that beat me for the championship IMO that says alot about the shoe in general!

Actually alot NBA players wear Kobes, I'd actually say more players wear Kobes than Lebrons

lol

i should make a vid, haven't done it since the 8's ...

i need a new gym :rolleyes.

how you tho? not feelin denims?

Yeah you had so awesome hops in your video.

I like the denims more than the corks because they seem more wearable. But Nike shoes as "special occasion/dressy" shoes is very tacky to me. Go get some grown man designer shoes if that's your thing.

not dissing anyone here but to you non pro hoopers out there who are saying that these X's arent good for hooping, why are there so many NBA players balling in these on a regular basis...i mean compared to us they probably play more ball than we do and for some reason they choose to ball in the X's...the only players i see hooping in Kobe's are other Lakers....so to all those non contracted shoe players who can ball in what they like they decide to lace up the X's...heck i mean even players on teams like OKC have worn brons in game and if it was me i wouldnt dare wear a pair of shoes made for the guy that beat me for the championship IMO that says alot about the shoe in general!

Actually alot NBA players wear Kobes, I'd actually say more players wear Kobes than Lebrons

yup. i see a good amount of players still wearing Kobe 7 IDs. Good amount of KDs(4/5) as well.

Last edited:
The next step is alligator skin lebrons for $500 or alligator jordans, hell purple colored beaver skin, kids would flip

You sound new to the game. You must not have been around for the Air Force Lux made in Italy of fine Italian leathers or the $2,000 crocodile skin Lux's they did a few years after that.

I could care less about any shoe other than Jordan 1-12, I hate lebrons but corks are something diff, so air force italia what? No never heard of it, jordans in crocodile skin

My god, I'd pay 5900

Back
Top Bottom