Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The lebron lows are cool but the color is dead on the kd Easter IV which I still have so ill prob pass but those Kobe's with the Easter color up front then the laker colors on the back will be had (even though I hate the lakers)

I think what dude was trying to say is that no matter what the upper the Kobe's still suck. Clearly he probably has NOT played in them.

I would love to know some higher-up in the LeBron line at Nike and ask why the lows are more expensive, yet the only innovative new thing about them is the upper? Same recycled outsole, no full length visble 360 zoom max bag, so why the price increase? Ridiculous if you ask me...

I'm not grabbing a single low. I don't care about colors. They're just ugly. Those alleged elites look nice tho. But if they have a price hike forget about it. 180 is already too much
pretty much the way im leanin to, and if the elites are guna b priced wuts its rumored the price is guna b ($285) i wouldnt doubt it if i pass on the elites cuz as of now i dont even know wut they look like and the limited pics ive seen remind me of a rep soooo ill keep the faith in em BUT to be continued......................... 

i like the lows.. great summer shoe.. and i see people complaning about the price
laugh.gif
.. soon as a limited bright shoe is shown no more complaints.
I agree. I like how they look, but the easter cw is sub par imo. I like the orange and blue joints though.

The design no matter how you paint it is ugly!  Thats...wtf I was talking about.  Have you never heard the phrase "you can put lipstick on a pig and its still a pig"? 
Oh I got where you were coming from but it was just senseless rambling given the discussion they were having about the theme of the shoe. The shoe captures the theme. Now whether or not they look good is a different story.

Honestly, you didn't really have to be a genius to figure that they might do a color blocking similar to what has been pictured. So to give mache credit like he was the innovator is just silly.

dope collection, but damn have you even wore any of these yet? they all look factory laced.
Thanks.

Yeah, I've worn them all.  I play ball in the Pressures, Prisms and Lavas twice a week.  They show lots of wear up close, I just tightened all the laces so they would match in the picture. 

I'm done with X's, so wanted one good picture of them all together before they get too beat.  I will say they hold up pretty good.  I have been beating on the Pressures and Lavas for a couple months in my league and they still look good, just minor scuffs from other people, but indoor league so nothing bad.  

laugh.gif

just added 'carbon fiber' to the side paneling?
wow nike getting lazier and lazier.

give me denims and im gone, i think. unless they do a sb but that aint happening considering its on ID.
The dolphin C/W was on ID too...and Nike has to know that a good number of us never touched those ID sb's because they look horrible

They do look good in person.  Grabbed them on release day:

Glad I added them to the collection:
They are hard to resist in person.  Great collection!  My collection is 9 deep

ASG

Carbon

Prism

Jade

Pressure (limited box)

Setting

Blue Diamond

Red / White ID

Floridians

may cop an elite or two, but I think I'm done...I hope...

Last edited:
Kind of bummed they didn't have my size in the settings.. i know i can still grab them on ndc,but when i seen them in person today i wanted them right away

Kind of bummed they didn't have my size in the settings.. i know i can still grab them on ndc,but when i seen them in person today i wanted them right away

you dont know how hard it was for my to put the settings down at footlocker this weekend. i chose the red camo kobes instead going for the cheaper shoe.

being economical :smh:

Back
Top Bottom