Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wonder what new account screen name that dude keeps insisting they were photoshopped is under?
roll.gif
nerd.gif
Im sure he will man up and say he was wrong...lol

Or..... not but I sure want to see if he apologizes lol

I'll probably like the Elites more if the tongue, eyestay, and upper are all one color. Not liking the sharp points separating the eyestay area from the upper with two different colors. I like the Homes last year so if the colorblocking is like that i'll consider.

well i was wrong it was not photoshop'd and Mister Friendly was right, my disdain for the shoe created a bias and didnt want to believe tht this was real, does tht photo still look photoshop'd to me ? yea but its jus a bad photo i guess and i apologize to Mister Friendly and any1 who agreed with him. this colorway is hideous IMO and i will not b gettn any elites this year it looks like so i will get my black and white iD and hope for the denim and suede 
I missed that...

Gotta respect that you manned up.

Not something that happens around these parts very often

What shoes was LeBron James wearing last night?

View media item 312961
LeBron James wearing P.E. black, red, silver, white Nike LeBron X's, miami heat, philadelphia 76ers, sixers, mia, sneakers
nba - march 12, 2013 - miami heat become the 4th team to win 20 consecutive games
they kinda look like 2012 hyperdunks from the back (i know they arent)

thats an awesome picture even though it distorts life itself

you guys have to admit it tho... that elite pick looked terrible and its 100% understandable to think that for the price tag we should have gotten a freaking jeweled swoosh :lol:

you guys have to admit it tho... that elite pick looked terrible and its 100% understandable to think that for the price tag we should have gotten a freaking jeweled swoosh
laugh.gif
yes for close to 300 bucks it should at least massage my feet, let alone have a jeweled swoosh lol

Last edited:
After seeing clearer pics, I like the design of the Elites.

Do not like that particular colorway though nor the rumored price tag.

I honestly like the design of the Elites more than the regular X's. I also feel as stated before the Elites show they could've did some better color blocking on the regular X's they just chose not to.

Guess I'm in the minority, but those X Elites just don't do it AT ALL for me. Something just seems off, and I like the Xs a lot.

ELITES LOOK WAY TOO MUCH LIKE THE REGULAR 10.
thats what i was thinking

even though the kobes and hyperdunks looked like the normal models with a sexy cw, i was hoping the elites would at least have a slight alteration like the 9s did (honestly the 9s looked like a different shoe)

Yeah... agreed... a .15 cents Jeweled Plastic swoosh could have been thrown in with Gold Flakes in the sole and pristine lace tips...

The X's are starting to grow on me...... I need opinions here... is this a top shoe to ball in? I need cushion and comfort. Im using the D rose 3's and they arent a favorite of mine...

Tried on my Corks today, are these things even wearable?

I mean, how many wears or how much can I actually wear them? Them seem so delicate.
They creased while trying them on without even walking. They creased to the natural curves of my feet.

Wtf?
umm shoes crease naturally when tried on 0_o

The X's are starting to grow on me...... I need opinions here... is this a top shoe to ball in? I need cushion and comfort. Im using the D rose 3's and they arent a favorite of mine...
TOP shoe fam, in the end every1's different so go try on a pair, but for comfort and cushioning theres not many, if any thts better to ball in IMO 

Back
Top Bottom