Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

nike-lebron-x-red-gold-black-1.jpg

hopefully bron wins the title again so we can get these haa

Nike gives us nothing

I quit caring if lebron wins or loses bc they won't make enough for the rest of us

Champ pak= 3700.00+++++

Nike go jump....

Here we go again...... who yall trying to fool? I like the pure platinum they have that miami nights 8 flavor.....
Meet yall online cme rd......

Elite's or PS or whatever the hell they are named are no bueno...

Looks like an unfinished sample of the X's or something...

Not a good look especially with that extra cash Nike is asking for...

Truth be told in this day and age sky is the limit when it cmes to making the perfect shoe. U have nike id and if thats not enough
u have all these talented people that are able to custom the shoe to your liking......

Honestly wtf else do u wnt? Bashing is the easiest thing to do......... u dont like dont copp.... simple!

Last edited:
What does nike have against bron this time around? With the exception of a few colorways the x has been a let down
IMO, There are far more dope c/w's in the X than there are in there are in the Kobe's and KD's (Maybe combined). Outside of the BHM's and maybe the Python colorway I don't really see what everyone else does in this shoe.

Truth be told in this day and age sky is the limit when it cmes to making the perfect shoe. U have nike id and if thats not enough
u have all these talented people that are able to custom the shoe to your liking......

Honestly wtf else do u wnt? Bashing is the easiest thing to do......... u dont like dont copp.... simple!
preach!!!!

Pure Platinum is garbage. Nike is just throwing random color on shoes now. The X looks better then the 9. But these weak *** colorways is making the Lebron X a flop.

I'll say it right now. I do not understand the hate on the Xs in general FROM ANYBODY. They put out out all these color ways so that EVERYBODY has a choice. If you don't like the colorway move the f on go to a color YOU like. I mean to say that this model is disappointing is an absolute lie. Haters going to hate and lebron has his share of them.
True.

IMO the lebrons and kds took a huge step back colorways wise. Kobes have defintely improved the most this year.
Anyway forgot about the dade countys ready to see pics.

I know we all complaining about the prices for the Elites but I bet once they announce a South Beach CW everyone gonna be OMG MUST COP!

Idc what yall talking about. Either they are doing way too much or they aren't executed right. The 9s were too nice imo last time around bron had the nicest sig hands down but this time its obviously kobe then bron n kd. Even then I like the kd colorways better. Im not giving up hope tho if they release the cw bron wears that could shake things up

dang those Easters for kids are a better colorway recently. I guess since they are so close to Windchills no mens sizes.. 

I'll say it right now. I do not understand the hate on the Xs in general FROM ANYBODY. They put out out all these color ways so that EVERYBODY has a choice. If you don't like the colorway move the f on go to a color YOU like. I mean to say that this model is disappointing is an absolute lie. Haters going to hate and lebron has his share of them.

So you're basically saying someone else's opinion is a lie??

Compared to previous Lebron sigs this model and the CW's are a disappointment.

I don't see anyone going on rants yelling at people who absolutely love everything about this model so you shouldn't do the same to those who think different than you.

You like em, some don't end of story

anyone know where to get a pair of pressures in a 12, preferably marked down but retail works

I understand that my opinion may not mean much because I don't personally wear this shoe, but I have bought it for others. I do agree that some of the colorways are just shy of being a home run. The Prism's for example could have been done better (maybe done the swoosh like they did with the Pressure's?) I was let down by that one. My favorite X's which is the Ring Ceremony wasn't released in a way that was accessible to the public. I can see that they can create shoes that are on point so I'm left wanting more/better. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, thanks for your time
smile.gif

anyone in georgia tryin to cop the area 72 brons and kd need to hurry to the nikestore at lenox mall.....just went to the mall for the hell of it and to my surprise they reopened the nikestore as a strictly basketball store with the asg kobes, lebrons, and kd along with penny cloaks and camo foams.....kobes had a 13 left, but they had a some of the rest left....you know i had to cop a pair of bron tho. and to think i almost paid a reseller 280 for em!

Back
Top Bottom