Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Want the settings but can't bring myself to buy them already owning the jades. CWs look too similar. How much different are the uppers in person?

LeBrondunk_original.gif

LMAAOOO!!

Want the settings but can't bring myself to buy them already owning the jades. CWs look too similar. How much different are the uppers in person?
both shades of green but definitley far from each other in the green color spectrum

that combination of green and orange is what made me getem!! its fire!(well at least to me :smile: )

Last edited:
What's up with that teal in the sprites? Should've made the flywire/laces volt like the outsole.

Last edited:
Yikes! The Lebron X Sprites are definitely a step down from the 8s. PS those pure platinum Xs look good

Funny, I own both & there's nothing about the Jades that make me think of Settings.... & vice versa. Two different colorways completely.

these sprites are terrible. the OBVIOUS choice was to put volt flywire.and that teal ruins it. point blank period. its too dull of a color compared to the rest. nike is just making TERRIBLE decisions. whoever is in charge, and whoever is gassing them up agreeing with their decisions needs to be FIRED.

these sprites are terrible. the OBVIOUS choice was to put volt flywire.and that teal ruins it. point blank period. its too dull of a color compared to the rest. nike is just making TERRIBLE decisions. whoever is in charge, and whoever is gassing them up agreeing with their decisions needs to be FIRED.
I do agree with you with the flywire and how Nike is making pretty bad decisions recently, but the Sprite lows are the first 10 low that I actually like. I loved the Sprite 8s (definitely not comparable) I wore them today, but the 10s look pretty good.

I do agree with you with the flywire and how Nike is making pretty bad decisions recently, but the Sprite lows are the first 10 low that I actually like. I loved the Sprite 8s (definitely not comparable) I wore them today, but the 10s look pretty good.
but in that regard... the 8s came out 2+ years ago right? so ur tellin me, yall cant even UPGRADE the look in 2 years? i understand functionality has been improved. but nike is incapable of gettin it right? poor execution of what shouldve been a freebie must have colorway.

but in that regard... the 8s came out 2+ years ago right? so ur tellin me, yall cant even UPGRADE the look in 2 years? i understand functionality has been improved. but nike is incapable of gettin it right? poor execution of what shouldve been a freebie must have colorway.
True, but you could say the same thing about Jordans.

Slh is supposed to be on the elites.
The other colorways dude dropped
Were superhero, total crimson elites, and dade county. Got to see the color blocking on the dade county and superhero if done right it can turn the lebron x line around for me there are some nice colorways but the color blocking could've been better.
My top 7.
1. Home floridians
2.Prism
3. Canary
4.Bhm
5. Settings
6. Homes
7. Windchill
Can't wait for the Dade County, I'm thinking a Floridian CW...the home CW never released and that was the last game the Floridians ever played at the Dade County College.  Read the story...would make for a cool back-story kick  
[table][tr][td]
JabaliDribble.jpg
[/td][td]The 1971-72 Floridians were entertaining in a number of different ways. To say the least, the ballgirls  were memorable, and the prize giveaways to fans were . . . unusual.
But, for those fans who actually showed up at the Miami Beach Convention Hall to cheer the team, the Floridians were a lot of fun to watch. Coach Bob Bass (above left) directed a relentless run-and-gun attack using the potent guard combination of Larry Jones (above left, #32) and Mack Calvin  (above right).

While Jones was slowed by a broken hand that season, the Floridians also had Warren Jabali, another of the ABA's best guards. Jabali, acquired from the Pacers prior to the 71-72 season, had a great season. Jabali quarterbacked the Floridians to their third playoff appearance in four years. The only problem? Dr. J and the Virginia Squires, their first round playoff opponent. Erving and the Squires dispatched the Floridians in four quick games. Game 4, played at Miami Dade Community College (North Campus) turned out to be the last ever Floridians game.

In 1997, Jones, Calvin and Jabali were each named to the 30-man All-Time ABA Team.
[/td][/tr][/table]

another dudes bubble popped? what were yall doing when they blew? cuz i just dont understand how mine havent popped yet cuz i be STRESSING these things out when i hoop
I think some just come defective. Like something wasnt fully correct with the shoe and they just go out. Thats why nikes got a 2 yr warranty.

Funny, I own both & there's nothing about the Jades that make me think of Settings.... & vice versa. Two different colorways completely.

agreed... but my fiance gave me the dumb look when i picked up the settings the other day. she was like "dont you have some green lebrons already? >: " :rofl:

^ I get that same thing! "You don't need two pairs of the same shoe!" I tell her "need"s got nothin to do with it, or I think "yeah, I need about five pairs of the same shoe..."

yea, like a pseudo level, if someone performs an action with their non writing hand being dominant, that doesnt make them ambidextrous at all

if he wrote with both hands, and could shoot just as well with his left as he could with his right, that would be ambidextrous

im pretty sure Steve Nash is the only true ambidextrous player in the league, dude shot with his left hand for like half a season and even changed shooting hands in mid jumpshot a few times
'Sheed is ambidextrous too
hes not, hes a jerk thats all

dude pissed me off when he started shooting with his left, he was really just showing everyone he didnt want to play basketball anymore

Back
Top Bottom