Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

China tens??!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

GS ONLY B???? 
indifferent.gif

So the Dade County's will be a similar colorway to the GS pair recently posted, but will be on the Elite version? That sucks, if that's the case.

Last edited:
  •  
  •  
  • Nike LeBron X EXT QS - Hazelnut - April 26th
  • Nike LeBron X NSW Lifestyle NRG - Hazelnut - April 26th
  • Nike LeBron X NSW Lifestyle NRG - Night Stadium - April 26th
Via, ENDCLOTHING, UK. 

spoke with them, they said this is all the information nike has given them so far. 
Anyone else heard of this?

The black Ambassador is way better than that white pair. i would cop.

Don't worry about the kiddies getting better colorways. We'll get the Turquoise/purple colorway but it comes with Elite pricing. :smh:

Yeah I'm salty about the Easters too. Drop em on the regular version instead of the lows and the shoe could actually compete with the Easter Kobe's and KDs. Well, KDs maybe, Easter Kobe's are on a whole nother level, lol.

Is it just me or has it seemed like the X's have had better colorways drop for gs sizes over the mens?
I agree...the blue silver pink was fire to me...

I'm just waiting for the White/Gold elite and a release of the pure platinum, then I am done with the Xs.  Not feeling the NSWs. 

Know those shoes up there are GS only but that colorway is bad. Could easily make something similar but better on id.

pretty sure youre just saying that because it has green and orange on it, the cannon color blocking was 100x better than those fam, let it rest, you do not have anything special in your hands
I agree with Luigy, and not because of the colors or blocking, but the initial reaction to both. Cannons weren't a must have until peeps start to see them on feet and in person. I can definitely see these slowly drying up and when they do, boom ridiculous resell prices just like with the Cannons and Miami Nights.

I think he does have something special in his hand, one of my favorite colorways of the Xs. I won't wait for em to dry up and start to see the crazy resell prices to realize that. Joints are :smokin !!!

Last edited:
My air bubble on my right show popped today playing ball. The pressure is definitely gone. Gonna get a voucher and cop some ids

View media item 332805 feel like these are going to get the cannons treatment from last year, watch guys hunt for these down the road
pretty sure youre just saying that because it has green and orange on it, the cannon color blocking was 100x better than those fam, let it rest, you do not have anything special in your hands

co-sign.. if they were as vibrant as the cannons i would have copped.. its no comparison

View media item 332805 feel like these are going to get the cannons treatment from last year, watch guys hunt for these down the road

I'm not sure of cannon (just got a DS pair) status because unless my memory fails me it's not like they sat anywhere it was a pretty hyped colorway from the jump. To me the better comparison is the Swingman colorway which I copped day 1 and just bought another DS pair. To me the Settings are like the Swingman in it will be around for a while then dry up and then naysayers will be on the hunt. The only thing that puts a kink in my theory is that you can id a similar pair.

BTW..... Where is my Swingman X!!!!! That shade of Blue/Green is crazy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom