Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

saw the elites in person this morning and they have a longer profile to them, they also appear to be a lil lower in height

the swoosh is a fabric type material over plastic I assume

the lace lock and laces are brighter and richer in the gold tone compared to the swoosh

ill def cop when they go on sale, they look better than the 9 elites but I'm not a fan of the 9s at all

Endclothing has the Hazelnuts scheduled for July 6th now, but a month earlier on June 9th they have a Lebron X "Invisible" scheduled.  Anyone know what that is?

Opinions are changing over here. Those are hella trash in person and in pictures.
I hope that is how everybody else feels so I can easily get my hands on these 
happy.gif

saw the elites in person this morning and they have a longer profile to them, they also appear to be a lil lower in height

the swoosh is a fabric type material over plastic I assume

the lace lock and laces are brighter and richer in the gold tone compared to the swoosh

ill def cop when they go on sale, they look better than the 9 elites but I'm not a fan of the 9s at all
Someone offered me the Elites for $260 shipped but I might be able to get it down to $250 shipped. Is that a good deal or will they be cheaper than that later?

Hopefully the Pure Platinums are going to be an easy to grab...

Not feeling lining up with 100 dudes looking for Grapes.

I'm loving those platinums. On a link posted earlier in the thread where they could be bought early for a few hundred they were labeled qs so it's not looking very well
They were labeled as a QS to drive up hype so that they could sell.

None of the regular Lebron Xs have been limited, even the Jades which were "limited" but yet had two different release dates.
eyes.gif

The Pure Platinums might not sit around as long as the other colorways due to their increasingly popularity, but anyone wanting them should not have no problem picking them up on release date.

Endclothing has the Hazelnuts scheduled for July 6th now, but a month earlier on June 9th they have a Lebron X "Invisible" scheduled.  Anyone know what that is?
Lebron X with a clear upper. Kinda like Espos.

Just playing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

Last edited:
saw the white and gold elites in person today. to be 100% honest, i was already like
mean.gif
before seeing them cuz i knew what the price was. but when i actually saw them, there were alot of unexpected things. I like the speckles in person, which i didnt like in pictures. the gold in the laces and on the tips plus the lace lock look SIIIIICK. the carbon fiber didnt look like the kind i was used to seeing on car hoods etc etc, but it wasnt bad. however...i didnt notice in pictures but the whites on the shoe dont match. i dont know the material names but the whites are definitely off. that composite type material that covers most of the shoe is off white. white the breathable upper portion is pure white. imo it made the shoe look worse. no where near worth the $100 price jump over the regular model

They got homes in a size 12 by chance? What store?

at the time I saw the aways at the spot I was at and didn't ask what sizes they had but I think other stores around houston still have both in small amounts

even saw the taxis at an outlet down here but they're gone now

Back
Top Bottom