Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm tryin to get some supporters I'm 14 and I want to get support from you guys and I need help I mabye buy shoes or sell but I need help

Annoyed about people changing their mind, yet multiple props being given to the dude waaaay ^ there that thinks that the suedes are ill, but said time and time again that the black NSW would NOT be suede....
i see nubuck, not suede. Is there a difference? Hell yes there is

i see nubuck, not suede. Is there a difference? Hell yes there is
I do apologize for jumping the gun on that and assuming they were suede based on everyone comparing them to the red/yellow swoosh suedes. But hey man, I don't think anyone will be mad at ya for dropping the knowledge once the pics have surfaced lol You win 
wink.gif

So that black white green(mint???) pair is releasing with nubuck, not the suede thats on the pair in the video?

Just Copped The Heroe's! Was Tempted To Get The Lows, But Naw Those Can Wait; Don't Feel Anything For The Nubuck's Wonder If 5/17 Is Still Happenin, On To The Plats...

So that black white green(mint???) pair is releasing with nubuck, not the suede thats on the pair in the video?
Read the full wiki on nubuck, the last paragraph is killer (damages easily). Now that we've seen everything, I would have preferred the Red and the Black suedes.  Still nice though.

Just Copped The Heroe's! Was Tempted To Get The Lows, But Naw Those Can Wait; Don't Feel Anything For The Nubuck's Wonder If 5/17 Is Still Happenin, On To The Plats...

I doubt it. Especially since the denims and brown suede were pushed back.

We all make mistakes 
mean.gif

Wasn't necessarily directed solely at you.
I was kinda talking about all the people who aren't normally in this thread but came over since pics of the pure platinum surfaced. Instead of lurking and finding your own answers(like I do in many other threads) y'all come in with the saaaaaame questions.

We are all here to help each other, but at the same time this ain't the Lebron X help desk and the usuals in this thread aren't customer service reps.

Nobody wants to answer post like this all day:

"So how long da linez gone b for dem South Beach X's???"

"Wassup wit dem Suedes did they come out yesterday doe?"

"How many pairs is the store by my house gone have?"

And so on and so on...

Curious on your guys opinions on the elites vs the regular 10s. After seeing some comparison vids I feel like the regular 10 is more of an elegant shoe whereas the elite is really fierce looking.
I agree. I think the Elites look crazier... I like Knicks colors, that's what appealed to me about the Superheros. I really enjoy both tho... It's the colorways that make the shoes, but the regular looks better as an overall shoe... The elites look better when they have 'that special' colorway that makes the design pop.
I don't have a problem with people changing their minds on here.

The more annoying thing is people who feel need to be the first one to rush and post their opinion on a shoe.

You're almost always gonna change your mind when you jump out and say they're terrible at the first glimpse of a blurry cell phone pic taken under horrible lighting.

Then you see how the shoe really looks and end up coming off as someone who bought into the hype.

I also get annoyed with people who pretend a shoe is ugly because they don't think they'll have the money for it when it releases.

But the night before you get a couple gift cards and coupons together and now the shoe is fire and much better looking in person 
laugh.gif
Trust me, I posted some on feets of the shoes in here a month ago and got slammed.  Niketalk is a very hateful forum, I'm a member of TFW (Transformers forum) and I swear it's a lot nicer over there. People act like real jerks over here and the hate is STRONG until hype kicks in. Not everyone. But a lot.

jus f'n around with my xmas's and only postn cuz i hav a feeling sum1 will appreciate this photo i took jus now

Back
Top Bottom