Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

windchills only came + enabled, the actual sensors never came with the shoes, they just all had the capability

I got my Blue Diamonds with the Sports Pack included.

Brotha. That shoe was designed Months ago... Its going to go to Production asap... but more to come.

Yes, but somewhere along the road they made a really bad decision not to release them anymore. I can't get over the fact that we waited 9 years for Bron to get the ring and Nike played us like that last season. Also, they were supposed to release the MVP's in June and then he won it all and they changed their mind >:.

Idk about all that dude. All his MVP sneakers releases to the public. Some obviously harder to obtain but they did all release to the public.. I can see nike releasing them and being a sport pack version

This is only true for his 1st and 2nd award. Last season, 60 pairs were released in Miami and even LeBron's own store Unknwn charged more than retail ($600 instead of $450). This was wrong on so many levels.
http://nikelebron.net/2012/08/12/the_dark_side_when_official_stores_become_resellers/

Last edited:
not getn the plats 2morro but for u guys who r  i have a bunch of coupons for Nike.com, Heres 2 - free 2 day shipping on orders over 100 bucks coupon "jumpball" and 25% off coupon "advantage swoosh"

FYI....BOTH OF THESE CODES ARE EXPIRED

just copped mine from DSG. Now on to grapes.
Me too
nthat.gif
  Was gonna wait on these but once I saw JJ already sold out I don't wanna be left salty.  Don't know if I'll keep these for sure til I see em in person.

Back
Top Bottom