Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Didnt give me any dates, was just told that we WILL SEE THEM, Just wanted to let ya know what was told to me

Isn't that kind of obvious though? I mean when else would the EXT Lebron X's release?

What you mean? nobody was sure if we will ever see any of em, even after i was told this it still may never be released, but hes pretty known in the nyc sneaker thing and he was wearing the brown ones when he told me this, suede feels lovely btw, take it for what its worth lets see what the upcoming months bring

Last edited:
so what ur saying is... u slept on ALL the colorways that have dropped until these things...now ur instantly hooked and wanna buy more? there probably are no more Xs coming out except for the ext suedes... you never even tried the lebrons on before u slept on em tho? o_O

Im the same way, these are the 3rd pr of lebron shoes that made me want a lebron, the asg lost to the barks, i missed the corks, so these fell in at the right time, i even went and tried on some volts just to make sure i'd get the right size lol, i wouldnt say im hooked though but i do look forward to the "thin mints" and i've been scheming on a all white id pair for months, now that i know exactly how comfy these are i'll prob have to get them.

Didnt give me any dates, was just told that we WILL SEE THEM, Just wanted to let ya know what was told to me
What you mean? nobody was sure if we will ever see any of em, even after i was told this it still may never be released, but hes pretty known in the nyc sneaker thing and he was wearing the brown ones when he told me this, suede feels lovely btw, take it for what its worth lets see what the upcoming months bring

They never said they weren't releasing or canceling they only said that the Denims & Brown Suedes where pushed back a couple of months and that came from Gentry. That's why I was like it was obvious they where releasing. Now if you would have said the Red Suedes where releasing this year that would've been some new news but on the Denims & Brown Suedes you was just preaching to the choir but thanks for the effort

I PAID 106.00 ON MY "PURE PLATINUMS/RE-ENTRY" AFTER TAXES USING MY VIP REWARDS

Congrats man, nice price. Not to hate but every time I hear someone say I paid blah blah for blah blah after Reward Cards I think to myself but you still spent hundreds if not thousands to get those rewards cards sent to you. Kind of a wash in my eyes for both parties.

They never said they weren't releasing or canceling they only said that the Denims & Brown Suedes where pushed back a couple of months and that came from Gentry. That's why I was like it was obvious they where releasing. Now if you would have said the Red Suedes where releasing this year that would've been some new news but on the Denims & Brown Suedes you was just preaching to the choir but thanks for the effort

Well the black suedes was unknown and the red ones was up in the air so i just wanted to clear it up, the black suedes is beautiful and i cant stand the whole X line thats why i asked him whats up with em

...and there goes Kicks Deals lol.  Their "homework" = stalking NikeTalk.
Well that link was live for hours about time they copy/paste the link onto their twitter lol

...and there goes Kicks Deals lol.  Their "homework" = stalking NikeTalk.

i wish that site would diaf
:lol:

Site isn't all bad. It is irritating though that all of our low key spots (generally speaking) are all a crapshoot now due to the way they spoonfeed their lazy followers.

Congrats man, nice price. Not to hate but every time I hear someone say I paid blah blah for blah blah after Reward Cards I think to myself but you still spent hundreds if not thousands to get those rewards cards sent to you. Kind of a wash in my eyes for both parties.

YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING BUT IN REALITY YOU HAVE TO SEE IT LIKE THIS YOU SPEND MONEY ON SHOES THAT YOU WANT HAVING REWARD CARDS IS AN EXTRA THEY REALLY DONT HAVE TO DO IT CAUSE REGARDLESS PEOPLE IS GNNA BUY LEBRONS, JORDANS, KD's.... SO I SAID IT CAUSE IS A GOOD PRICE TO BUY THIS PURE PLATINUMS

Well the black suedes was unknown and the red ones was up in the air so i just wanted to clear it up, the black suedes is beautiful and i cant stand the whole X line thats why i asked him whats up with em

What dude is telling you is that everyone in this thread already knew all that and probably got our information from the same source your guy got his from.

But you might not come to this thread often and may not know that. So thank you for trying to offer something you thought to be useful

YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING BUT IN REALITY YOU HAVE TO SEE IT LIKE THIS YOU SPEND MONEY ON SHOES THAT YOU WANT HAVING REWARD CARDS IS AN EXTRA THEY REALLY DONT HAVE TO DO IT CAUSE REGARDLESS PEOPLE IS GNNA BUY LEBRONS, JORDANS, KD's.... SO I SAID IT CAUSE IS A GOOD PRICE TO BUY THIS PURE PLATINUMS

Absolutely agree with you, it's a GREAT price! No argument there, enjoy those kicks.

Back
Top Bottom