Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Glad this thread has stayed on topic... any new news about the Black Seudes or thin mints as some of you guys were calling em?

Glad this thread has stayed on topic... any new news about the Black Seudes or thin mints as some of you guys were calling em?
No info. yet ....Looks like they are saving the Hazelnuts, Denim, Nubuck and MVP for June/July which is going to make it a VERY frustrating summer for most of us.  

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
BAMMAS STRAIGHT OVERKILL WIT THE BRONS. SMH

checkn the forum and seein all this weird mumbo jumbo drug/sneaker /wtf are u talkn about / addiction talk and whatever got me thinkn "what the hell is goin out here"

That face was because the collections are "sick", as in
smokin.gif

You straight overkill with the hate, appreciate the collection or keep it moving.
idk if i would call them "sick", but dude aint hating, he just saying what a normal consumer would say if they saw the collection pic......sure its their money and all that, but in some eyes its overkill. just saying...not hating

Guys, performance question. when hooping can you tell the difference in the mid soles between the + capable versions and the regular ones?

Only Brons worth getting are the corks, hazzlenuts , & black suedes

The rest are garbage IMO , I mean the area 72 lol, no serious adult should be caught dead in those, lebrons are for a new generation of wack sneakerheads

The rest are garbage IMO , I mean the area 72 lol, no serious adult should be caught dead in those, lebrons are for a new generation of wack sneakerheads
xD my thoughts exactly! I can't mess with all those crazy colors on some sneakers makes people look like clowns imo. The only lebrons I need are the black nubucks and I'm done with this line

Last edited:

wtf is a hazzlenut?....IMO no one on a lebron sneaker thread cares what cw you like....plus how can u call a shoe garbage when u still buy J's! 

I just got my LeBrons dropped off. Its my first Lebron shoe btw. Idk the material on the LeBrons seem very cheap. I don't know what it is. Maybe its because i mostly cop foams. Its just weird for me. But overall the shoe is fresh.

You never saw the X in stores?

I just got my LeBrons dropped off. Its my first Lebron shoe btw. Idk the material on the LeBrons seem very cheap. I don't know what it is. Maybe its because i mostly cop foams. Its just weird for me. But overall the shoe is fresh.
I think some of the colorways do make the shoe look a little cheap. I loved how they used a textured swoosh in the beginning. It was a nice touch compared to the sticker like swoosh they've been using lately.

well i must not be serious because you can catch me in these from time to time.....sorry i cant stick to the same boring colors of  black and white sneaks all day everyday like the jordans you have pictured!

I wish all the regular Xs this year came out with the textured swoosh and lace lock. But I guess it's too late to be complaining now

Back
Top Bottom