Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LOL!!!!
Some of you guys are so PETTY!!
How can you come on a sneaker forum and talk bad about people buying MULTIPLE pairs of sneakers? I don't get it. I swear some of you guys are over 30 hating on people because they have funds to buy what ever shoes they want. Im pretty sure everyone here works hard for their money. Being in the sneaker game has never been cheap, so for people to hate on the next man because of what he has is blasphemy. You dudes have female traits and it shows. Some of you wanna be females so bad with the jealousy stuff. Thats worse than dudes wearing colorful clothing that you people slander all the time....
smh

Anyway when are the Denims and the MVP's dropping? I need those in my life, retail, or resale PRICE idc.

I'm soooo lost. I'm still waiting to see where this hating occurred. I thought it was just opinion expressed on the whole aspect of collecting. My involvement had no hating at the root of it but I fully agree, "hating" has no place in life period but neither does delusional ideals. Y'all done turned into Lebron for real complaining about phantom fouls! Lol!

Anybody else find it odd the Pure Platinums released after two Elites? For some reason I'm really wanting the WindChills...yikes!

It may not be sick to you or me but either way its someone else collection, that they put effort into.

Either show love or keep negative comments to yourself (not you specifically).
The irony of this is hilarious, feel free to check in on the kobe thread some time.

Black nubucks look so good. Soleawesome goes super heavy on the photoshop in all of their pictures, but they look good in all pics to me. I gotta get a pair. Looking forward to June.

Almost copped those Knicks 10's today but that $260 retail was wild to me even though they looked extra slick.

Scooped the Dolphins joints instead. My first pair since 3's. Loving these. Those Plats might get picked up next week. We'll see.

Last edited:
Finally got to see the Plats at my local FTL today... when pics first surfaced they were an insta-cop for me. In the flesh... wasn't blown away... so I passed. They will get added to my outlet list... 1. Floridian 2. Platinum 3. Volt... even thought they likely won't make it there.

I was loving the fact the hype had moved from denim to suede... let's keep it up!! SUEDE SUEDE SUEDE!!!!

(yes I want denims)

I'm soooo lost. I'm still waiting to see where this hating occurred. I thought it was just opinion expressed on the whole aspect of collecting. My involvement had no hating at the root of it but I fully agree, "hating" has no place in life period but neither does delusional ideals. Y'all done turned into Lebron for real complaining about phantom fouls! Lol!

Anybody else find it odd the Pure Platinums released after two Elites? For some reason I'm really wanting the WindChills...yikes!

Your still mad about the Bulls losing calm down, i never pointed you out saying you were hating. relax

That face was because the collections are "sick", as in
smokin.gif

You straight overkill with the hate, appreciate the collection or keep it moving.
Yep. I'm a hater!

Your still mad about the Bulls losing calm down, i never pointed you out saying you were hating. relax

LMAO! I'm not even mad about the loss honestly, I fully expected Lebron and the Heat to clean sweep the Bulls in this series. I was SHOCKED to say the least that they stole game 1. What I AM mad about is how the media and refs are so one sided in favor of the Heat. Lebron is the poster child of the league and I get it but damn!

In relation to the shoes. With the Corks restocking randomly along with other J's and sigs, is anybody still praying the Crown Jewels have some sort of re-release maybe without the big plastic box?

Back
Top Bottom