Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

same here.... how much do you think they will drop in price?

I'm not sure. Anyone familiar with the prices of the taxi 9's? That is the last 9 elite I've seen around and heavily discounted. For some reason I don't see these going below $200 before they start to disappear.

all of the elites went on sale. the MV IXs hit clearance on ndc in extremely small numbers and went super stupid quick.
the other 3 colors could be had for 150 or less.
To say I was pissed when that happened with the Miami Vices would be an understatement.

Very nice ID Kevin! What made you change the laces out for flat laces rather than round ones? Just curious. I may even just be seeing them wrong lol.

^^ Black Denim on ebay 3.5K size 13

LOL I can't tell if the up arrows are pointing at me, or if you are laughing like your avi that is right below them haha (on mobile). It looks hilarious tho with that look on his face and the price they're listed for. Not my size, but will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the heads up!

hah not you specifically, just to those discussing.  you already said no sample prices.  I don't even know how to value those even though I want em.  35 too much though

hah not you specifically, just to those discussing.  you already said no sample prices.  I don't even know how to value those even though I want em.  35 too much though
way to much, I like the black denims and red suede's the most but looks like we won't get either of them lol oh well hazelnuts it is if my money falls into place right with the release date otherwise oh well 

Very nice ID Kevin! What made you change the laces out for flat laces rather than round ones? Just curious. I may even just be seeing them wrong lol.
Thanks man.  Those are the round laces.  Just the camera phone pics.  I picked up the Superheros when they dropped and LOVED how they felt on the court...unreal feeling shoe to ball in.  And I'm not a fan of most red/black (BRED) shoes, but the color blocking on these were perfect to me. 

Made my wife a pair (should be here next week) and am thinking about doing a SVSM CW too.  I have a couple ID coupons (Rare I know) but nike has messed up a couple pairs in the past and they give me ID coupon codes. 

Does anyone know where (nike won't sell them) I can get the metal lace tips like the ones on my Elite IDs?  I have 2 pairs of Xs that the lace tips came off, and these are SICK!

A GR Championship pack with black denims and red suedes would really close out the the X's nicely for those of us sticking around :lol:

Man I hate myself looking at the PE X Red Suedes that sold on the bay in April.  Those prices are insanely low comparatively to what I'd imagine those listings would be at now.

Does anyone know if thise blue and pink elites that were pictured a while ago are going to drop or was ut just an I.D. sample?

And have a feeling that the Denims are going to be a little more available then some may think
wink.gif
People say this before every limited release, and then post 5 minutes after not being able to get their pair *****ing at Nike for making them too limited 
laugh.gif

It's going to be interesting to see how everyone feels after this is all over and we wait for the XI.  Starting with the MVP and the remaining 3 EXT's being as limited as we believe them to be....for those of us that will strike out on most/if not all of these at retail, that's a whole lotta salt! 

Back
Top Bottom