Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Its on the footlocker calendar when you go to the regular FL website. Listed as "house of hoops only" on the side like other releases

When I go to the HoH site...It's there if you click on the 'Release Calendar' on the top vs. the 'Kicks Calendar' on the left hand side.  

When I go to the HoH site...It's there if you click on the 'Release Calendar' on the top vs. the 'Kicks Calendar' on the left hand side.  

The FTL calendar then. Anything in that top section, with the footlocker logo and same set up as the FTL site that it links to, is just the footlocker site. They do have 2 different calendars and 2 different areas of info. Houseofhoops.com blog is not the same as clicking the link at the top of the page on the footlocker section. Which is what I meant by, I couldn't find the denims on the HoH website, or their release calendar. Thanks for clearing that up, I see them now! Good news for my HoH's manager....gonna have a real nice payday next week it looks like! 2 customers will be happy they got the pairs designated to the public that work real jobs that make the world go round.

"Grey Market" Crown Jewels, with the box and bags and all.  Just look at the pics.  I don't condone this non-sense, but it can't be ignored.

http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...lease-read-before-you-post/1830#post_18099718
Man what?

I pulled my Crown Jewels out and tried to compare and the ONLY thing I notice off from those pics is the case is cracked and no Nike+ band around it. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me since I am operating on little sleep.

Most X fakes are pretty damn obvious though. Shape is off. No Nike+ sensor on the bottom for Plus models.

Those on the other hand...

Last edited:
Man what?

I pulled my Crown Jewels out and tried to compare and the ONLY thing I notice off from those pics is the case is cracked. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me since I am operating on little sleep.

Most X fakes are pretty damn obvious though. Shape is off. No Nike+ sensor on the bottom for Plus models.

Those on the other hand...
if you read more, guy says he's not sure if they are GM or not.  could be legit pair

I'd say that those Crown Jewels are legit....the replicas look absolutely awful.  There was a listing on ebay that had a cracked case like in the pics you posted, could be the same one.

The FTL calendar then. Anything in that top section, with the footlocker logo and same set up as the FTL site that it links to, is just the footlocker site. They do have 2 different calendars and 2 different areas of info. Houseofhoops.com blog is not the same as clicking the link at the top of the page on the footlocker section. Which is what I meant by, I couldn't find the denims on the HoH website, or their release calendar. Thanks for clearing that up, I see them now! Good news for my HoH's manager....gonna have a real nice payday next week it looks like! 2 customers will be happy they got the pairs designated to the public that work real jobs that make the world go round.

I'd say that those Crown Jewels are legit....the replicas look absolutely awful.  There was a listing on ebay that had a cracked case like in the pics you posted, could be the same one.

nope I have those that were on ebay sz 11. with the cracked case :x

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know what kind of customs fees you'd get hit with ordering WT MVP from kicks-crew?  I mean $4k might be a whole different class of customs fee

anyone know what kind of customs fees you'd get hit with ordering WT MVP from kicks-crew?  I mean $4k might be a whole different class of customs fee
Assuming they don't label it as a "gift" and the value it under 200USD or so, duties would be ~$200.

Got that from an online customs calc.

I've never had to pay pay customs fees from kicks-crew. Purchases ranged from 200-600 though. I'm assuming 4k would def. prompt fees, but it's dependent on how much they mark the value of the item at.

Back
Top Bottom