Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So Wish ATL doesn't open until 12, and somebody was dead by 8. Story is the guy tried to rob the entire line at gunpoint... Only to find out, he wasn't the only one with a gun. SMDH.

Last edited:
im not a kid im 33.have a wife who has a computer and iPad as well as mine. been wearing jordans since 91 and collecting since 99

thats why i get so pissed when kids who wernt born yet are lining up for jordans
in that case.. you one ballah w/ all the MACs 
laugh.gif

So Wish ATL doesn't open until 12, and somebody was dead by 8. Story is the guy tried to Ron the entire line at gunpoint... Only to find out, he wasn't the junky one with a gun. SMDH.
That's just disgusting to hear. What's wrong with people :smh:

So Wish ATL doesn't open until 12, and somebody was dead by 8. Story is the guy tried to Ron the entire line at gunpoint... Only to find out, he wasn't the junky one with a gun. SMDH.

so if that is the story .... guy goes down to a line of cats who just want some nice shoes to ROB them ALL ???? sounds like he got what he deserved. coulda been people in line cats here know or somethin. good riddance

Getting beat by all these kids reminds me of the days when I had elementary school and jr high kids whooping my high school butt in street fighter II

Haruuken!!!

I cant wait to see what the resell price on these will be like next week, and the quality reviews/shoe photos coming up. 

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to wearing these during summer, but i failed .. congrats to all that got them tho.. these look really nice 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Damn that's terrible what happened at wish, even the robber shouldnt have been killed

Ebay flooded with them, oh prices gone drop sooner or later. It would be nice if they restocked like the Jades. Nothing wrong with wishful thinking lol.

I don't understand nike
U could have maybe 1 or 2 limited releases in a year but why wouldn't u produce more of the others and make more money for itself and make customers happy???

Back
Top Bottom