Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

whats the main things that should be in the invoice on paypal

find good deals

some too good to be true

I wanna make sure I cover all bases

State authenticity, condition of shoes, all materials with shoe including box. Leave nothing to assumption or question.

I usually always put in the Terms and Conditions box how I will ship upon payment cleared, etc. and end it with ALL SALES FINAL.

Just change the RSVP system to get rid of the find the hashtag word, and replace it with a logic question.

Nike could tweet out, "What color is the sky?"

#Blue, Your Name, Your Size

There you go.
They need to do math questions like, "If you flip these lebron denims for $400 on ebay, how much profit would you make after ebay, paypal and shipping fees? Also, include RSVP fees, parking fees, gas, time, and regular and overtime wages lost sitting in front of a computer all day (typical NT paying over retail response)?" Please dm in a complete sentence. Eliminate half of the rsvps bots just because a lot of them are still in community college.  I would make it more detail, but a lot of you are still taking pre algebra. 

A lot of people are gonna end up like this trying to figure that one out:

I don't understand the logic and I'm not looking to start a 30 page debate BUT I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the people that talk ish about reseller this reseller that but in that same breath see a pic of a guy with 4 pairs and they say "smokin" lol so sadly funny!

I called footlocker and eastbay and it seems that footlocker has a definitive date and eastbay is clueless. I know they are the same company pretty much, but it scares me because i ordered through eastbay. 
Yeah, Hopefully it works out for both east and footlocker. I guess we will see. This is the first time this has ever happen to me ordering from them. 

i'd say TTS is ok if you're putting these heavy in the rotation but light rotation i'd definitely go .5 up. Anybody have really broken in corks. How do they hold up. Not tryna pick up anything that's gonna start falling apart after 20 wears
I've talked to a few people I know who have worn their corks plenty of times. Not 20 wears but I'll say 10-12 wears, and it's been holding up perfectly fine. I also asked a few NTers before how have their pairs held up, and same answer. Did some youtube reviews on the corks and all of them never had a problem either. Not sure if these were just rumors or false assumptions, but I haven't seen or heard anything significant happen to the corks from normal wear so far. Of course it does look like a fragile shoe and of course you shouldn't ball in them lol, but I think it's much stronger than people wanna believe.

I don't understand the logic and I'm not looking to start a 30 page debate BUT I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the people that talk ish about reseller this reseller that but in that same breath see a pic of a guy with 4 pairs and they say "smokin" lol so sadly funny!
undercover sellers frontin for NT. wouldn't be worth my time sellin a few pairs but if I had the opportunity to get 100 pairs today, I'd flood the Bay all day. on the other hand, my friend did pick up 3 pairs of flint 13s back then and he's on his third pair. For you newbie ebayer buyers, ask for lots of pics and do your fake vs real homework. Ive been looking for db4s for the last few months and all the ones decently priced were fakes. some of these sellers had 200+ feedback and feedback left from people thanking them for authentic shoes. smh

this... but in defense of said people

"RESELLERS ARE TO FAULT WHENEVER ANYTHING GOES WRONG."

I've talked to a few people I know who have worn their corks plenty of times. Not 20 wears but I'll say 10-12 wears, and it's been holding up perfectly fine. I also asked a few NTers before how have their pairs held up, and same answer. Did some youtube reviews on the corks and all of them never had a problem either. Not sure if these were just rumors or false assumptions, but I haven't seen or heard anything significant happen to the corks from normal wear so far. Of course it does look like a fragile shoe and of course you shouldn't ball in them lol, but I think it's much stronger than people wanna believe.
repped. I think its a good time to trade for em. I hope I don't see n e body ballin in ext's.
sick.gif

so after some digging around this kixsquare site hasn't gotten the best reviews, but I am thirsty for this shoe

just got my fedex overnight shipping tracking number for ct. should be here friday. anyone else get one?

Haven't been in here in Danny Ainge Minute.

What's up with these Two Time Championship Lows.

They gonna be a GR or what?

I own 2 pairs of corks. One I wear and other is stocked. I can say my pair has held up just fine after many wears. Sneaker shields work well in them

just won a pair on ebay, with the 10 percent coupon and some of the shoes I am selling it didn't sting as bad

I know a lot of people say that Nike isn't affected by resellers since the shoes sell out immediately regardless, but that's not true. I, like a lot of buyers, can only spend so much on shoes because of responsibilities. So lets say I really want to denims but miss out on RD. I'm going to hit up a reseller who's going to charge me ~$400+. Because I blew my monthly budget on just the denims I can't buy other shoes from Nike that I want. So in the end nike got $180 from the reseller and lose out on my $$ that I would have spent on other shoes had I bought my denims at retail. Just a thought.

I know a lot of people say that Nike isn't affected by resellers since the shoes sell out immediately regardless, but that's not true. I, like a lot of buyers, can only spend so much on shoes because of responsibilities. So lets say I really want to denims but miss out on RD. I'm going to hit up a reseller who's going to charge me ~$400+. Because I blew my monthly budget on just the denims I can't buy other shoes from Nike that I want. So in the end nike got $180 from the reseller and lose out on my $$ that I would have spent on other shoes had I bought my denims at retail. Just a thought.
Your logic is flawed...

If you don't buy em, someone else will...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom