Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hey, for the ppl that done entered raffles @ HOH...if they call you and you don't answer your phone...You don't get the shoe anymore, right???

I think there will be far less hype on the Hazelnuts.
I sure hope so... cause I want these... this is a man's shoe... not like them girly pink denims
Dude's talking about a 'Man's' shoe all while they're being called 'Hazelnuts' with hits of Baby Blue on the tongue & laces...:lol:

Hey, for the ppl that done entered raffles @ HOH...if they call you and you don't answer your phone...You don't get the shoe anymore, right???
Pretty much. I've heard of cases where they wait, but they mostly just put your pair back into the mix for the next available person in that size...

Will those hazelnut be n ftl online ?
Hopefully, when the Denims released it was real limited online on FTL, sold out in about 15mins, I'm still waiting on mine, backorders 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dude's talking about a 'Man's' shoe all while they're being called 'Hazelnuts' with hits of Baby Blue on the tongue & laces...
laugh.gif

Pretty much. I've heard of cases where they wait, but they mostly just put your pair back into the mix for the next available person in that size...
??? I'm failing to see ur point... wth 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had an incident where I was waiting for the raffle winners call all day, I ended up missing a Blocked Number phone call by a few minutes. I quickly assumed it was maybe HOH so I called back the FTL HOH right away and said i had a missed call could it be from the raffle drawing? And they were still able to hold me down my spot. This was for the Denims by the way lol. 

Cnt find a good price for my size in Denims. Hazlenuts were my fav in the firs place so I hope the hype on these are not as bad as Denims.

Back
Top Bottom